Vfl Bochum 3 Vs 0 Rangers

Broxi1872

Right as a footballer i can tell you the now. The 1st 3 weeks of pre season is too burst you into the ground. By the 3rd week you feel fit as fuck and this is usualy when the friendlies start! However i dont give a shit what anyone says you can be as fit as you like but the match sharpness is never there is the 1st 2 or 3 games.

The touch is usually off and even the game pace is off despite being as fit as you can. If this was halfway through our second leauge game i would be worried. As yet im not and i think we will blitz Hearts on the 1st day of the season.

Then again every wee thing that doesnt go right for Rangers doesnt have me screaming conspiracy and wanting to hang myself at the sheer "embarresment" of losing friendlies

Right as a footballer i can tell you the now. The 1st 3 weeks of pre season is too burst you into the ground. By the 3rd week you feel fit as fuck and this is usualy when the friendlies start! However i dont give a shit what anyone says you can be as fit as you like but the match sharpness is never there is the 1st 2 or 3 games.

The touch is usually off and even the game pace is off despite being as fit as you can. If this was halfway through our second leauge game i would be worried. As yet im not and i think we will blitz Hearts on the 1st day of the season.

Then again every wee thing that doesnt go right for Rangers doesnt have me screaming conspiracy and wanting to hang myself at the sheer "embarresment" of losing friendlies

Spot on.

the results in preseason dnt mean shit, its about getting yor body back to peak condition.

but i think we need 2 quality players who will be first team starters plus 3 others to bulk the squad up.

2 cb, a creative cm, a lw and striker.

still plenty of time to get these players in

Who you kidding :D

buckfast and burds put an end to my dreams at the age of 14. growing up in glesga has alot to answer for.

It sure does mate, but i done not to bad until a fell out wae my ex and started going to Destiny :crabflute:

When drink, drugs and sluts were to hard to refuse

47min - Naismith catches Bochum's no 6 Lukas Sinkiewicz with a late challenge as he tried to punt the ball up the pitch. It was accidental but the Gers start apologises to the ref before he gets the chance to go for his notebook.

49min - Naismith is looking in the mood and he rolls the ball in to the path of McCulloch who shoots over the bar from 25 yards. Good start to the second period from the Scottish Champions.