Naismith-goodwillie

scott_22

We signed Naisy for 1.9 million in 2007 i think..? People might think a gamble and the time for that price? Paid off IMO. Dundee Utd want 2 million for Goodwillie, how many did Naisy score in that season or season before we signed him? Personally we should pay the 2million for Goodwillie , he scored 17 goals last season for Dundee Utd , If he peforms well we could sell him in few years time for 5 million? IMO hes worth the 2million gamble, we could make a 3million profit if he does the business? Maybe with the money from Adam we may table a bid? Thoughts?

We signed Naisy for 1.9 million in 2007 i think..? People might think a gamble and the time for that price? Paid off IMO. Dundee Utd want 2 million for Goodwillie, how many did Naisy score in that season or season before we signed him? Personally we should pay the 2million for Goodwillie , he scored 17 goals last season for Dundee Utd , If he peforms well we could sell him in few years time for 5 million? IMO hes worth the 2million gamble, we could make a 3million profit if he does the business? Maybe with the money from Adam we may table a bid? Thoughts?

Absolutely agree! (tu)

agreed

In normal circumstances i'd agree that he was worth at least 2 million. But with a rape case hanging over his head... that knocks a few quid off!!

We can't afford to risk throwing 2 million away as he could be locked up in a few months time.

yep agree. quality player no matter wit anyone says.

Obviously no one knows how they will gel but i think Jela and goodwillies styles of play will compliment each other superbly :drool:

There's something about Goodwillie that prevents me from thinking he could be a failure.

Not sure if it's his confidence or his ability, or a mixture of both, but I can't see him being anything other than a resounding success at Rangers should he sign.

Naismith never potentially raped someone.

He's too much of a sweetheart for that.

It worries me that Goodwillie could lead him astray. He just looks like the guy who'd bring sandwiches to training for everyone else.

There's something about Goodwillie that prevents me from thinking he could be a failure.

Not sure if it's his confidence or his ability, or a mixture of both, but I can't see him being anything other than a resounding success at Rangers should he sign.

I knw what you mean. I just have a feeling he would run riot and make the impact jelavic has had if he signs. Also think the fans would take to him after he scores and silences the taigs and holds his finger to his lips.

It happened in a dream :sherlock:

Out of the equation, we also paid 1m for Velicka a guy who looked a decent player at Hearts, Walter signed him then also obv thought he wasn't good enough , 1m for Beattie who has also not been good enough, get Goodwillie signed proven goal scorer in SPL.

I totally agree. Here, have a rep (tu)