*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

10F - Flash Time of bet: 19/01/2013 14:35:28 Print Selections No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result 1 Over 8.0 Derby v Nottm Forest

(Total Corners) 19/01/2013 None 9/4 To Run Stake: 400.00 To Return: 1,300.00

:bomb_piggary:

Mullins saddles another 'jolly' here in the shape of Super Mix but he didn't look much out of the ordinary when turned over by a fellow newcomer in what was probably a weak affair on his debut at Gowran Park and is worth taking on. Wedding Present is the obvious alternative following his good second to Mullaghnoe River at Leopardstown over Christmas but at a bigger price my vote goes to LOTS OF MEMORIES . This son of Jammaal has filled the runner-up berth on all three starts and probably bumped into a fair type when just outpointed by the well-supported Caesar Milan at Down Royal on St Stephen's Day, with the pair pulling well clear of the remainder. His debut effort, when touched off by King Of Firth at Galway, also reads well in light of his conqueror's subsequent exploits, while there was no disgrace in being well beaten by the exciting Defy Logic at Fairyhouse in between.

[b}£10 free bet on Reading, £45 return.

£10 Treble on Hull, Palace and Cardiff. £130 odds back.

Good luck.

Wit's the chances eh that. Not had a bet up in fucking ages and the one I do get up is a free bet.

Think I'll stuck it all on Cardiff tonight...

Threw Dortmund in to treble it up.

I was going to stuck all my 45 quid on Cardiff/West Brom, Cardiffs odds changed just as I was putting the bet on, went from winning 233 quid to 188 quid. :anguish:

Just stuck 20 on it to be on the safe side, still got 25 quid for the morra.