*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Selections Odds Forfar v Albion Forfar -Match Odds 1.4 Grimsby v Ebbsfleet Utd Grimsby -Match Odds 1.44 Port Vale v Exeter Port Vale -Match Odds Unmanaged 1.72 Swindon v Bury Swindon -Match Odds 1.4

Multiples Stake per bet Profit 4 Folds (1) £30.00 £116.70

Tonight's bets

Blackburn @ 9/2

Ross County @ 13/5

Doubles, 1 bet * £5.00

Returns: £99.00

Rangers (-2) @ 13/8

£5.00 Single

Returns : £13.13

Rangers-1.0 @ 4/6

£15.00 Single

Returns: £25.00

Sheff Utd @ 13/20

Swindon @ 4/9

Gillingham @ 17/20

Rangers @ 1/5

4 Folds, 1 bet * £5.00

Returns: £26.45

Troyes beat my other one :(

What you fancy in the miniero game?

I am going for Miniero mate a think. That Arsenal have been awful and it miniero play how they can they will win. The quality in the 2 teams are huge someone on my twitter from Brazil said the difference in quality with the Brazil league and the Angentine league is like the English league and French league in europe. Also Arsenal are not the greatest team from Argentina.

I am going for Miniero mate a think. That Arsenal have been awful and it miniero play how they can they will win. The quality in the 2 teams are huge someone on my twitter from Brazil said the difference in quality with the Brazil league and the Angentine league is like the English league and French league in europe. Also Arsenal are not the greatest team from Argentina.

I was looking at it and if I add the 50 to the 20 on that will be 70 on them.

I don't fancy the 2/5 shots in the other game tbh, they're in stinking form going into it, although I don't know much about the other side