*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

I was looking at it and if I add the 50 to the 20 on that will be 70 on them.

I don't fancy the 2/5 shots in the other game tbh, they're in stinking form going into it, although I don't know much about the other side

I wouldn't touch the Tolima game.

Tolima will win I would think but can't trust them.

26/02/2013 0006371 Single (To win) 1 £20.67 Arsenal de Sarandi v Atlético Mineiro Match betting Atlético Mineiro 13/10

27/02/2013 0006372 Single (To win) 1 £50.00 Arsenal de Sarandi v Atlético Mineiro Match betting Atlético Mineiro 13/10

Good Luck I won't be going no where near that big.

You done it on betfair ?

You have any money on before my advice :ph34r:

Good Luck (tu)

Yes mate I had the 20.67 as my coupon returned 125.67 so then I transferred the 5 to roulette and took another 58. I've had a good day and from 4.76 this morning my account sits at 108 odds.

its with ladbrokes mate. I checked soccerway for there form guides etc and to me going on the form miniero shouldn't lose. However it's not an on form but I did fancy them strongly so don't think you made me do anything mad :lol:

It was either a big single or a 40 double but I can't have they 2/5 shots and I'm fed up trying to be greedy wi a short pricer mate

Yes mate I had the 20.67 as my coupon returned 125.67 so then I transferred the 5 to roulette and took another 58. I've had a good day and from 4.76 this morning my account sits at 108 odds.

its with ladbrokes mate. I checked soccerway for there form guides etc and to me going on the form miniero shouldn't lose. However it's not an on form but I did fancy them strongly so don't think you made me do anything mad :lol:

It was either a big single or a 40 double but I can't have they 2/5 shots and I'm fed up trying to be greedy wi a short pricer mate

I think they will win and they have a strong team out. The difference in the 2 teams us huge. I will be watching ill tell you at HT if you should be shitting yourself.

I think they will win and they have a strong team out. The difference in the 2 teams us huge. I will be watching ill tell you at HT if you should be shitting yourself.

I may watch it for a bit mate and see. What about velez there against penarol? I looked at them after 53 mins and they were 9/2 on bet365 and the draw was already 8/11 I hate when you shite out of one

I may watch it for a bit mate and see. What about velez there against penarol? I looked at them after 53 mins and they were 9/2 on bet365 and the draw was already 8/11 I hate when you shite out of one

Penerol will be gutted a game they should be winning at home.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 3-1 Arsenal will not come back from this bookies should pay out now.

Yaaaaaaas get fucking in there mate. Thanks for the extra encouragement :D 13/10 was miles to good to turn down IMO.

I see the 2/5 mob are drawing still