Does Anyone Know If There Is A Rsc Near Or In Clydebank ?

GregorRfc

Drumchapel loyal mate they leave from the Shopping centre and the Goodyear social club. Also used to pick up at the rendevous(sp) or boundary bar in Yoker

nice wan cheers mate, dae you know how a could find out about joining or anything ?

nice wan cheers mate, dae you know how a could find out about joining or anything ?

Aye mate the contact details are on the official Rangers site. I dont really want to post the guy who runs its number but the Rangers website has all the details (tu)

cheers mate i appreciate your help ! are you in the drumchapel loyal rsc ? if you are could you tell me what the prices are and what games yous cover?

I used to be mate but sadly i dont live there anymore. They are a category A bus iirc and run buses all over. Home and away! Think its 4 quid for home games and then places like Aberdeen etc for members are maybe 20 quid! Im not 100% sure but its a cracking bus and all decent lads on it!

I used to be mate but sadly i dont live there anymore. They are a category A bus iirc and run buses all over. Home and away! Think its 4 quid for home games and then places like Aberdeen etc for members are maybe 20 quid! Im not 100% sure but its a cracking bus and all decent lads on it!

do you need to get your own tickets or do you pay annually for a membership then they hand out tickets before you go or what ? a bus for away games to other cities is a really useful idea then you dont need to travel on your own and get lost in a place you dont know well

do you need to get your own tickets or do you pay annually for a membership then they hand out tickets before you go or what ? a bus for away games to other cities is a really useful idea then you dont need to travel on your own and get lost in a place you dont know well

The bus have there allocation of tickets and some members recieve there own through Rangers! So you can usually get spares for the away games from the bus! Im not sure on fees etc as it was a few years ago i was a member

The bus have there allocation of tickets and some members recieve there own through Rangers! So you can usually get spares for the away games from the bus! Im not sure on fees etc as it was a few years ago i was a member

ok, i went on the rangers site n got the email for them and tried to email the guy but it didnt work for some reason so im gonny try tomorrow

ok, i went on the rangers site n got the email for them and tried to email the guy but it didnt work for some reason so im gonny try tomorrow

Ok mate, the website is crap for info, the phone number is correct though!