Kenny Miller

RFC55

Sky Sports News reporting we have walked away from the deal and he will talk to Cardiff tmrw. According to them Kenny Miller deal to Rangers is dead.

:(

Good on you Rangers the best news apart from davis i have heard all week coming out if Ibrox.

guy comentating the cardiff game said likely 48hrs and he a cardiff player if all goes to plan.

Dj campbell anyone ?bit of a risk but cheap all the same

the thing i dont get is last season when we were in debt we bought jelavic for 4million now we are out of debt and have money to spend and we are penny pinching whats going on here ???

the thing i dont get is last season when we were in debt we bought jelavic for 4million now we are out of debt and have money to spend and we are penny pinching whats going on here ???

Last year Smith admited he gambled and it paid off. We need at least another 5 or 6 in. Cuellar and or Goodwillie imo will be the main sigings then thrown in will be a freebie or 2, a loan or 2 and maybe another 1 or 2 players bought.

We are much shorter on numbers than we ever were at any time last year

do we really have money too spend though? im not so sure. lets just say im still to be convinced

Last year Smith admited he gambled and it paid off. We need at least another 5 or 6 in. Cuellar and or Goodwillie imo will be the main sigings then thrown in will be a freebie or 2, a loan or 2 and maybe another 1 or 2 players bought.

I sent you a text yesterday tae let ye know they widnae let us in that club. Somebody else had sent me a text that they were wae you, but I don't know who it was.

Missing ye really ruined ma day.......................................................:sherlock:

I sent you a text yesterday tae let ye know they widnae let us in that club. Somebody else had sent me a text that they were wae you, but I don't know who it was.

Missing ye really ruined ma day.......................................................:sherlock:

It was Deccy11 from here who text as i was that pished i sent people multimedia texts instead of normal texts :lol:

I came along to the Manchester bar and JG said you had just left! I was dancing with some blonde bird and her bf haha! what a trip

It was Deccy11 from here who text as i was that pished i sent people multimedia texts instead of normal texts :lol:

I came along to the Manchester bar and JG said you had just left! I was dancing with some blonde bird and her bf haha! what a trip

Nae worries - next time.

Pity I never got tae meet Deccy11 as well.............................................................I'm sure he wiz a cheeky cunt tae me oan here wan night. :lol:

Nae worries - next time.

Pity I never got tae meet Deccy11 as well.............................................................I'm sure he wiz a cheeky cunt tae me oan here wan night. :lol:

No worries mate.

You and Deccy could have made up with each other with a wee kiss and cuddle

i agree with you there m8 we do need 5 or 6 players in i wasnt meaning we go buy one player for 4 million just the fact we are better off than last season and we are still penny pinching if we bidded 800k for miller he would have been here for a medical instead of cardiff