Kenny Miller

RFC55

You must of said the exact same thing around 3 or 4 times now. We understand your opinions on it, we dont need you saying them in every thread.

Fourth_Official?

Ha na seriously, I know I keep saying it but it's just because people keep referring back to it. The problem with these forums is that their vastness means many good points get lost in amongst the chatter (Kenny Miller is 31, not bloody 32! Injury prone but plays 40 games a season! over 30 but that doesn't mean he is done!). Apologies for re-stating it, aslong as nobody talks about fourth_official, i'll be glad not to keep referring to it's vague predictions

FFs are you really that thick? HE HAS BEEN IN SPAIN FOR A FEW DAYS, NOT THE WHOLE TIME HE HAS BEEN INJURED.

No need for the abuse, I'm smarter than you'll ever be.

All I was saying was that he's been in Spain since before we started talks with him so pointing to the fact he's in Spain as meaning he's no coming here is not a logical conclusion.

I also at no time said he's been there the WHOLE time he's been injured.

Well I'd go to the effort of finding out exactly how many games he played that season but people on here would just say 'I don't care about what he did in the past, I just care about what he did for Rangers'.

However, I do know he played a lot of SPL league games for them and his goals to game ratio was shocking. I remember him missing penalties, open goals, Kenny was a joke figure amongst our support. When Kenny signed for us I didn't expect goals from him at all I just thought he'd do the donkey work for Boyd. I think many were surprised when he started scoring the way he did.

So he was poor in the past but has been very good since he signed for us what 4 or 5 years ago? Surely if he's been very good for the last 4 seasons then that's what matters? I think people mean, they don't care that Kenny Miller played for Celtic in the past, rather than referring to his form in the past. I'm personally delighted that he was shit for them and has been unbelievable for us!

Well I'd go to the effort of finding out exactly how many games he played that season but people on here would just say 'I don't care about what he did in the past, I just care about what he did for Rangers'.

However, I do know he played a lot of SPL league games for them and his goals to game ratio was shocking. I remember him missing penalties, open goals, Kenny was a joke figure amongst our support. When Kenny signed for us I didn't expect goals from him at all I just thought he'd do the donkey work for Boyd. I think many were surprised when he started scoring the way he did.

kennys always been happiest and most prolific under super for both Scotland and at club level.

he was a sub a lot at celtc that's why I ask about entire. though I don't see what it has to do with rangers myself.

I wonder if that's what we are relying on. If he turns down Cardiff, we might be his only option. Wonder if Bursa would be stubborn enough to turn us down if we are the only club interested and we throw in a bid of say 650k?

If Miller goes to Cardiff then I could not understand his rationale. The money at Bursa I understand. The titles, CL fitba (and still a shed-load of cash) at The Rangers I understand.

But Cardiff?

And I can't see Bursa wanting to continue to chuck £50k/wk net at a player who cannot settle as his wife is deeply unhappy if reports are to be believed. If he stays until January they'll have paid him another million.

If Miller goes to Cardiff then I could not understand his rationale. The money at Bursa I understand. The titles, CL fitba (and still a shed-load of cash) at The Rangers I understand.

But Cardiff?

And I can't see Bursa wanting to continue to chuck £50k/wk net at a player who cannot settle as his wife is deeply unhappy if reports are to be believed. If he stays until January they'll have paid him another million.

Agreed, Kenny turned down Birmingham a few months ago and they were in the Premiership, i'd be surprised if he decided to go there now, unless we are truly out of the running and that's his only option. Not convinced he'd take a massive pay cut to go to Cardiff either. Not sure about him staying there, if Kenny does anything, he gives 100% all the time. Hope Bursa won't be stubborn, but wouldn't surprise me

I'd love him to come back and prove doubters wrong once again

He wouldn't be proving me wrong. I still believe he could bag a few, but after this season he would be useless, so buying him would be madness. Lafferty will become a better player in a very short while.

He wouldn't be proving me wrong. I still believe he could bag a few, but after this season he would be useless, so buying him would be madness. Lafferty will become a better player in a very short while.

finished at 32.

stop talking shite

Quite the statement. Might aswell take all 32 (and yes he'll be 32 when next season starts) year old footballers out back and shoot them. I fear you over-estimate the SPL, Kenny could cut it here for another 3-4 years easy. That's not to say he'd be utterly prolific every year, but he'd certainly be a fantastic squad member.

And i love the Laff but he's gonna have to work really hard to keep a place at Ibrox. If he can show the form he does in the last months of seasons then i'd agree, here's hoping

good chance miller will tell bursa its rangers or nothing all the while stringing cardiff along. meanwhile rangers offer an extra 100k if they accept tomorrow.

I would imagine that's the plan, here's hoping Kenny will do his bit. Still reckon Bursa would hold out for nearer 650-700k at least.

If Kenny Miller goes anywhere near Cardiff it

should scream at the RFC powers that be, that

any attempt to sign him (should Cardiff fail)

should be thrown immediatly in the dustbin.

Miller may well knock Cardiff back, if i was Ally i would pay the one million euros for him, fuck it, its not Ally or Mr Whytes fault we sold him for half that, lets bring him home.

Exxactly, this needs to be looked at outside of the context of us selling him beforehand (to an extent, obviously)

If Kenny Miller goes anywhere near Cardiff it

should scream at the RFC powers that be, that

any attempt to sign him (should Cardiff fail)

should be thrown immediatly in the dustbin.

Fucking hell that is one hard post to read.

Posted this before but the apparent injury prone Kenny Miller has played 40 competitive club games last year, 45 the year before and 38 the year before that

He is constantly nursing a recurring injury that will never go away. He certainly won't be playing for any kind of top team in 3 years time

He is constantly nursing a recurring injury that will never go away. He certainly won't be playing for any kind of top team in 3 years time

You may well be right, but if he can complete 40 games a season for a couple of years I wouldn't be against it. Ha and i'd question whether playing for us in the SPL would constitute a 'top team'