Kenny Miller

RFC55

This is ridiculous.

Rangers should be matching that €800k offer.

There's getting value and then there's taking the piss.

I'm not a fan of panic buying or bending to other teams demands but it worries me the size of the squad we will have that are elligible for the Euro games and I woudl rather spend a bit more now to give us a better squad to face Malmo and hopefully another opposition than see us do a re-make of the Kaunus horror show

" the policy of rangers is not good "

You on crack ya fucking Turkish prick

We sold you him for £400k

You also offered a ridiculous offer for whittiker on more than 3 occasions for less than you paid for miller

Gofuck yourself and let the cunt rot in Cardiff

You also offered a ridiculous offer for whittiker on more than 3 occasions for less than you paid for miller

Well Said that man, i agree 100 % ! If Lennon offered Miller an extra £500 a week he would be away back to them, so fcuk Miller and Bursapor and Malky Mackay, and Lennon and his granny too

who do we go after now

I thnnk it is very sad that a guy who was our top scorer and the SPL top scorer last season, not to mention and integral part of our last 3 league titles can be called that by any decent minded Rangers fan :disappointment:

I'm not a fan of panic buying or bending to other teams demands but it worries me the size of the squad we will have that are elligible for the Euro games and I woudl rather spend a bit more now to give us a better squad to face Malmo and hopefully another opposition than see us do a re-make of the Kaunus horror show

If we cant beat Malmo with this squad of players then something is far wrong.

People saying fuck Miller this and fuck Miller that. Honestly wtf? We havent had a bid accepted and we are saying we wont increase our offer. Maybe if we werent a shambles in our transfer dealings we might have a chance at resigning him but I doubt it.

I thnnk it is very sad that a guy who was our top scorer and the SPL top scorer last season, not to mention and integral part of our last 3 league titles can be called that by any decent minded Rangers fan :disappointment:

Sums up perfectly what I feel about this entire thread. Even if you don't want him back, and there are reasons why he maybe shouldn't come back, we should all have a level of respect for Kenny Miller

If we cant beat Malmo with this squad of players then something is far wrong.

That was exactly what I thought when we drew kaunus back in 2008 and look what happened there.

Remember, Malmo are mid seaosn so will be much more match sharp than us, meaning that we need to be able to put out as good a team as possible

That was exactly what I thought when we drew kaunus back in 2008 and look what happened there.

Remember, Malmo are mid seaosn so will be much more match sharp than us, meaning that we need to be able to put out as good a team as possible

not match sharp enough to beat a Faroese team last night. I do appreciate what you are saying but the team we had was more than capable of beating Kaunus, just as this one is more than capable of beating Malmo. We just need to perform on the night. If we don't beat Malmo, it doesn't mean the players aren't good enough, just that they haven;t performced well enough

who do we go after now

I don't know mate

But if we don't have a list of players other then goodwillie and miller then it's a sad day and the people at the club are letting the fans down

I don't know mate

But if we don't have a list of players other then goodwillie and miller then it's a sad day and the people at the club are letting the fans down

only hope i have know is if cardiff get miller hopefully we go back get goodwillie