Kenny Miller

RFC55

Hes on flight TK657 from Istanbul to Cardiff as we speak, will take in the match v Seltic tonight and sign in the morning. :(

The number of his seat ? :sherlock:

Apparantly the Goodwillie deal is done, they are just awaiting the outcome of the trial. <cr> Terms have been agreed and fee agreed according to Jim Spence.

Who knows mate.

A Dundee Utd fan I spoke to a couple months ago was pretty confident that Goodwillie would head down south.

I hope we sign him but I'm not holding my breath.

http://www.&lt;No links to this website&gt;/football/spl/rangers/2011/07/20/rangers-mull-over-improved-kenny-miller-bid-as-striker-jets-out-for-cardiff-talks-86908-23284390/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

:lol: and it goes on...

RANGERS have 24 hours to match Cardiff's bid for Kenny Miller or face losing out on another signing target.

New Light Blues boss Ally McCoist admitted yesterday the Ibrox club had lodged an offer to Turkish outfit Bursaspor for their former hitman.

However, it's understood that bid falls short of the 800,000 Euros tabled by Malky Mackay's side for the Scotland international.

Miller has been given permission to leave Bursaspor's Austrian training camp and is believed to be heading to Venice where he will fly to London before travelling on to Wales and discuss personal terms.

If Rangers miss out on Miller, it'll be yet another blow to McCoist's rebuilding plans having already lost out on a handful of targets including Israeli frontman Tomer Hemed and former Dundee United winger Craig Conway.

Reports suggest the Ibrox side bid somewhere in the region of £400,000 for the return of last season's top scorer but have just 24 hours to decide whether an improved offer will be made.

Miller left the SPL champions in January in a cut-price deal as he had just six months remaining on his contract.

However, the reported £50,000-a-week salary has not helped the Scotland striker settle, despite bagging five goals in 15 games.

With his family still living in Scotland, he has come to an agreement with management at Bursa who will allow him to move back to the UK - but only at the right price.

Bursaspor's director of transfers, Erkan Kamat, hit out at Rangers' offer and claimed the player was on his way to Cardiff.

Speaking on STV, he said: "The policy of Rangers is not good. I don't like it. It is a ridiculously low offer.

"As far as we are concerned, Kenny Miller has been sold to Cardiff City.

"He is going to be their player and he is not going to Rangers."

It's spelled Phone not fone you idiot.

I've never said "we were to get our finger out regarding miller". If I did say that then go find the post and quote me.

I'll say it one last time. I wouldn't like to see Kenny Miller back at Rangers. I also think some of the ways we've handled dealings in this transfer market to be questionable. Just because I don't want Kenny at Ibrox doesn't mean I must remain quite on the way the transfer was dealt with.

So you dont want miller, we get that, but you posted...

"Cardiff have already met Bursaspor's valuation and can talk to Miller while Rangers haven't even spoken toBursa, the player, or his ageant. What the fuck is happening over at Ibrox. Do people just sit around all day eating biscuits? "

Why you worried timothy?