Whittaker Has Urged Ortiz To Learn English - And Fast

Broxi1872

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Either you're being facetious here or you're a fucking moron. I can't quite tell, so I'll assume the worst.

That mob didn't make an arse of it at the beginning of the season because their players couldn't speak the language, they made an arse of it because they bought half a team and had too many players trying to form new partnerships at the same time.

It won't take long for the new lad to fit into our side and how it plays, and once he's settled down in Scotland I imagine he'll pick up enough English to get him by on the park within a couple of weeks.

Yet again, someone has an opinion that does not meet someone elses and they are branded a 'fucking moron'.

This player will not find his feet until he can speak the lingo - end of. Until then, we are either going to play a player that cannot understand all the instructions given to him whilst on the park or we play someone else.

This is not the view of the Scottish Moronic Society, it is entirely my own

Yet again, someone has an opinion that does not meet someone elses and they are branded a 'fucking moron'.

This player will not find his feet until he can speak the lingo - end of. Until then, we are either going to play a player that cannot understand all the instructions given to him whilst on the park or we play someone else.

This is not the view of the Scottish Moronic Society, it is entirely my own

Its actually common sense. (tu)

Thing is he has been brought in mainly because he is supposedly versatile and can play both wings and both full back positions. We might not get the best of what he can offer then for a wee while as he would have to learn what quite a few different players are trying to get accross to him in several differnt positions. May be better to concentrate him in one are then to begin with.

Wonder if this other Spanish CB were linked with speaks english, as might help if he has a fellow countryman that can help oot,, or pay up and get Carlos back in.

Besides that,, football is universal and when someone points in a general direction and screams at you ,, im sure you will pick up fairly quickly what they mean. And lets be honest there a few players at Rangers already that could probably do with English lessons lol