I Need A Fix

Leeds_Bear

Is anybody else getting itchy feet for the start of the new season? I myself can not wait for our first competitive game under the new regime. I really do feel that this season is going to be one to remember for bears around the world.

I need to see another signing being paraded at Ibrox, its my favourite feeling of the summer.

I hope King Carlos is the next one to grace the Rangers website gloating with his number four jersey.

I can't wait to see coisty going nuts on the touchline at our winning goal against them.

I can't wait for the first time Whyte sends out his workers to defend us against their propaganda of hate.

Honestly....in my 21 years as a blue nose I don't think I have been looking forward to a season as much as this one.

4IAR ......6 to go!

I have mixed emotions, to be fair. On the larger hand, I see my beloved Rangers finding their feet within a new Era, some quality players being linked with us and my usual residence in Ibrox (Broomloan Rear 2) is about to see the noisy buggers sit in front, but on the other hand, I know that I will no longer be a ST holder with my son, as his football comes first, so we will be at his games on Saturday and not Ibrox.

Still, probably only a two year gap and we will both be back at Ibrox on a regular basis. Until then, I am looking forward to these signings and watching my Sky Sports and ESPN subscription.

The amount of negativity that people are spouting is ridiculousl. I want this thread to become the place where people can say and wish what want to happen with the club.

People may feel that the they way are operating is not discreet..........

However can I remind you all that this time last year we were being controlled by an ovdrdraft, and now as a club we have the ability to offer someone of MGGregors quality shows how far we have come as a club.

The amount of negativity that people are spouting is ridiculousl. I want this thread to become the place where people can say and wish what want to happen with the club.

People may feel that the they way are operating is not discreet..........

However can I remind you all that this time last year we were being controlled by an ovdrdraft, and now as a club we have the ability to offer someone of MGGregors quality shows how far we have come as a club.

Spot on mate

Absolutely buzzin , bought my tickets for the hearts game yesterday . Im really optimistic about this season I think it could be special , fuck the pre season results and the fact some nobodies we were linked with didnt sign . When the real stuff starts we'll be ready as always and we will have some new players . The spine of our team is already amazing . Mcgregor Bougie Davis naismith and jelly . IF we sign king carlos and a good striker ( maybe goodwillie) then il be more confident going into a season than i have been in years