Major Claims By Fourth_official

SteveJ

weve done this to death but i will say it again.

Rangers FC score goals and the fans celebrate the goals

do you see Kenny Miller 1 v Celtic 0 in the results pages ?

Well obviously not but it doesn't take away the fact that miller is the scorer

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greening joining Nottingham Forrest was on Sky Text when I got home at 2pm today.

Cannot comment on Sky Text, do not look at it but Sky Sports News announced the signing at 4.30pm tonight and Sky Sports announced it at 5.08pm tonight.

Imagine turning down a pay cut, what a dick eh?

Also he doesn't support Rangers ofcourse he would show no loyalty.

If I played for hearts and they said to me "we know your the top scorer in the league but we want you to take a pay cut" I would tell them to fuck off. Kenny miller has a family like the rest of us, if being greedy is what it takes to provide the best for his wife and kids then so be it.

The fact that some on here won't even admit that they don't want him back bcos he played for celtic is embarrassing. I really hope he signs, just to piss of those who wanted him away in the first place.

Who cares if he follows the money, who doesn't in this world .

Get a grip

You need to get a grip, plenty of people don't follow money you fool.

Some show loyality to the Club, which I respect higher than someone who fucks off whenever he sees the £££££ signs in his eyeballs.

The whole Miller "hate" thing is tiresome and I can't understand it, to be honest. He seems to be getting more hostility thrown at him on here just now than when he came to Rangers for his second spell after playing for Celtic.

I'd welcome them all back, and if we were to secure Davis it really would be the icing on the cake.

Cuellar and Bartley will be massive players for us this season, should they sign.

Well obviously not but it doesn't take away the fact that miller is the scorer

i never said it did but my post negates your drivel about celebrating a miller goal

i celebrate every goal THE TEAM score no matter the scorer even if he is a badge thumping money grabbing ex provo playing piece of trash

Boys on my bus never celebrated when Miller scored. Idiots.

I hate the guy with a passion, but I love Rangers more than my petty hate for Miller. I'll welcome him back with open arms.

Fuck that. I was hanging out my window when he scored!

You need to get a grip, plenty of people don't follow money you fool.

Some show loyality to the Club, which I respect higher than someone who fucks off whenever he sees the £££££ signs in his eyeballs.

Why would he show loyalty to us

A majority of our support booed him and didn't want him in the first place.

So it's Millers fault that the club offered him less money than he was already on and then accepted a low bid for him?

Absolutely, I'm just about sick of this 'Miller wasn't a Rangers fan so its allright that he fucks off.' Rangers made his career and then rejuvenated it when Miller was drowning down South, I think that deserves some loyalty.Miller had it in his mind that he was jumping a sinking ship. As far as I'm concerned he shouldn't be anywhere over the wages he was on before he left.

He played for them, what does he expect? To be welcomed back with open arms?

I don't want Miller back here for many reasons, and that is my opinion.

Nobody will change that.

If he does come back and pulls on the jersey I will support him just like I always do. But that does not mean I won't be angry, disappointed and frustrated.

After reading some of the pro Miller guff in this thread, I have dramatically changed my mind.

Money grabbing clown who should have been chased out of Ibrox forever!

Good signing though.

Nobody will change that.

If he does come back and pulls on the jersey I will support him just like I always do. But that does not mean I won't be angry, disappointed and frustrated.

Just don't get too down, fucksake. :lol:

That would lead to a very unhappy season at Ibrox every time Miller puts one away!

Did they?

I don't recall ever hearing the majority boo him - ever. Especially at Ibrox against Kaunus in his first game. The papers printed that he had a really bad reception but if anything it was respectable applause and a lot of support once he got going.

So it's Millers fault that the club offered him less money than he was already on and then accepted a low bid for him?

Absolutely. Tbh I'm getting sick of this 'He wasn't a Rangers fan so it's alright for him to fuck off.' Rangers made his career, and then rejuvenated it when he was drowning down south, and for that he owes a lifetime of loyalty. Miller had it in his mind he was deserting a sinking ship. He shouldn't get any increase in wages than what he was on before.

Right here goes my wee piece on Miller!

Here is a guy who went against the wishes of his missus to go chasing money in Turkey. She made no secret the fact she wanted him to go to England. It has now bit him on the arse as he hardly sees his missus and his kid. This is a fact!

He has decided now that his 50k p/w doesnt make him happy and we are to be his get out of jail card. Fuck that, i was lukewarm towards him last time round, now i want the money grabbing self absorbed wanker no where near Ibrox again.

Make no mistake he will fuck off again if a team offers him more money. Kenny Miller cares about Kenny Miller no one else. I do literally mean no one else

Nobody will change that.

If he does come back and pulls on the jersey I will support

him just like I always do. But that does not mean I won't be angry, disappointed and frustrated.

But he doesn't have any any alligence so it's not as if he betrayed us .

He doesn't love Celtic and he doesn't love us

Just don't get too down, fucksake. :lol:

That would lead to a very unhappy season at Ibrox every time Miller puts one away!

If you read what I said before I would support him and everything he does in a Rangers jersey.

If you are happy with signing him for that amount then (tu)

If you read what I said before I would support him and everything he does in a Rangers jersey.

If you are happy with signing him for that amount then (tu)

Ben, I really wasn't having a go there.

Deary me.