Major Claims By Fourth_official

SteveJ

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right here goes my wee piece on Miller!

Here is a guy who went against the wishes of his missus to go chasing money in Turkey. She made no secret the fact she wanted him to go to England. It has now bit him on the arse as he hardly sees his missus and his kid. This is a fact!

He has decided now that his 50k p/w doesnt make him happy and we are to be his get out of jail card. Fuck that,

i was lukewarm towards him last time round, now i want the money grabbing self absorbed wanker no where near Ibrox again.

Make no mistake he will fuck off again if a team offers him more money. Kenny Miller cares about Kenny Miller no one else. I do literally mean no one else

Trying to use the guys personal life to get one over is really desperate .

You probably no nothing about his wife or kids

What a terrible guy , trying to get more money for his family

If he comes back then he has my 100% backing

The only thing that pisses me off is he never says good things about the club

When ex players go away they say how great it was and what a great time they had

Miller says nothing apart from how good the management was , nothing about the supporters

He even stated after moving to turkey that he could finish up playing for hearts , now that's rubbing it in the fans faces

Not just us but the hibs fans too

It's amazing what is considered loyalty these days.

Kenny Miller is top goalscorer in the SPL and gets asked to take a pay cut, he says no and the club accept a bid for him = Millers a money grabber

Davis and McGregor sign contract extentions on a 90% increase in pay (going by the papers) = Shagger and Davo are so loyal :praise: :praise: :praise:

It's a joke, anyone can appear loyal when the money is right but you could bet your life there is not one player at Rangers who would have signed a contract on less money than they were already on if they had contributed what Miller had at that point.

Trying to use the guys personal life to get one over is really desperate .

You probably no nothing about his wife or kids

What a terrible guy , trying to get more money for his family

Jesus, how long are you going to play that hand ? The point of his post was still sound.. He is a money grabbing bastard that shows no compassion or loyalty to the team that's been the core of his career.

Shagger , whitts , cuellar , davis , miller are all going to be in the 20-30k per week bracket. Thats a fukin lot of money

Yep but if it sells out the season tickets (which it will) and gets into Champ League (fingers crossed) then it is largely covered

I'm not sure it's the key high earners who caused the problems in later years. It's the amount of average players who were also on big bucks.

This time we are paying well for the big boys but keeping it sensible with everyone else.

The influx of the young guys over the last year or two will now work in our favour in that model.

Kenny Miller is top goalscorer in the SPL and gets asked to take a pay cut, he says no and the club accept a bid for him = Millers a money grabber

Davis and McGregor sign contract extentions on a 90% increase in pay (going by the papers) = Shagger and Davo are so loyal :praise: :praise: :praise:

It's a joke, anyone can appear loyal when the money is right but you could bet your life there is not one player at Rangers who would have signed a contract on less money than they were already on if they had contributed what Miller had at that point.

amen.

I think playing for a team 3 times Is fairly loyal

Hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

What about him playing for the scum? What about him ditching us in the middle of the season? What happens when he leaves again when he gets a better offer?

You're right Kenny Miller is a loyal man.

Jesus, how long are you going to play that hand ? The point of his post was still sound.. He is a money grabbing bastard that shows no compassion or loyalty to the team that's been the core of his career.

Tbh mate he has never shown loyalty to ANY side, not even his boyhood heroes

Tell Ally to go and sign half of Govan then

Im sure they would e compassionate and loyal

And Rangers loyalty to him? "Thanks for scoring all those goals that have kept us in the championship race, have a pay cut" In fairness the bank likely played the major role here but it's a joke that Miller is seen as a villain for saying no to reduced terms when he was on the best form of his life.

Bet She doesn't complain about his paycheck every week though

Are you not getting this at all? She did not want him to go to Turkey! It caused a bit of a rift. She has no real input in what he does but he now knows that he needs to be in Britain.

If he comes back he will get my backing as the 11 on the field deserve my support as i go to support Rangers!

Hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

What about him playing for the scum? What about him ditching us in the middle of the season? What happens when he leaves again when he gets a better offer?

You're right Kenny Miller is a loyal man.

What about Carlos Curllar, Barry Ferguson Nacho Novo ditching us ?

The club accepted an offer and he was sold

Hmmm... I doubt they're getting paid 2 or 3 times what they were on though.. Like Miller is. And if you think about it, If Allan Mcgregor (the best Goalie in Britain) wasn't loyal, I'm sure he couldve told us to stick our 20,000 up our arses and find the riches in England or Europe. So that doesn't really make sense at all. Allan Mcgregors got more loyalty in his left nut than Miller has in his body.

Absolutely. Tbh I'm getting sick of this 'He wasn't a Rangers fan so it's alright for him to fuck off.' Rangers made his career, and then rejuvenated it when he was drowning down south, and for that he owes a lifetime of loyalty. Miller had it in his mind he was deserting a sinking ship. He shouldn't get any increase in wages than what he was on before.

Oh come on FFS. I am Rangers through and through but we fucked up big time with Miller and cannot claim that we made his career! We should never had sold him the first time around, never mind the second!

Rangers took a fantastic young lad from Hibs and he played 30 games for the club before we punted him off for a £1M profit, to Wolves.

Wolves kept him for his full four and a half year contract. The Wolves fans were gutted that he left the club but he wanted to improve his career with European football, so he left for the second best team in Scotland.

Miller played 30 games for Celtic before they sold him for a £2M profit, to Derby, who 30 games later, sold him to Rangers for £2M.

If any team can lay claim to developing Miller, it is either Hibs or Wolves.

Are you not getting this at all? She did not want him to go to Turkey! It caused a bit of a rift. She has no real input in what he does but he now knows that he needs to be in Britain.

If he comes back he will get my backing as the 11 on the field deserve my support as i go to support Rangers!

So she'll be happy he's coming back