' I Have Faith'

I'm quoting myself in the thread title there. On numerous occasions in all these 'oh my god, we've signed no one' or another low offer rejected threads, over the past weeks, that's all I have said; 'I have faith'. There are things happening, we will be ready. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but we will be ready to begin the quest for four in a row. Don't panic if not one signing arrives by this weeks European deadline, Gordon and Ally will bring us new faces, and not just squad fillers.

Have faith Bears.

if the euro deadline passes without another 2 signings at least,we`d be aswell forgetting europe altogether.As for Saturday,Weir and Jig are suspended,Lafferty is injured,Bouggie is carrying an injury so do i have faith....We will have to wait and see

I think its evident that the team needs strengthened from last season as we have been operating with a small squad. Since Whyte had taken over the club before the end of the season, Ally had been named new manager, he brought in NM and JB to scout for new players we have a CL qualifier and New season starts on saturday yet we have only got 1 player in for 500k.

I would have liked a couple more signings in maybe it will happen before deadline tomorrow time will tell, we keep being told 48hrs 48hrs etc if we dont sign anyone i will be concerned.

No Darche we are fucking doomed , fucking doomed i tell ya i mean we only have the squad that romped home to the title winning the last 8 games in a row and averaging 3 goals per game ffs its nowhere near enough this time round what with all the quality signings the other teams have made ...

if the euro deadline passes without another 2 signings at least,we`d be aswell forgetting europe altogether.As for Saturday,Weir and Jig are suspended,Lafferty is injured,Bouggie is carrying an injury so do i have faith....We will have to wait and see

Please tell me you your shoes are velcro? You shouldn't be allowed shoelaces today! This is type of post I'm on about! Signings are coming. If we signed Bartley or Cuellar and a winger maybe, your attitude would change?

Like Jon Bon said, keep the faith!

never been a worry, although it is evident we need some new blood i am fully confident in the squad that has just won us 3iar, we dont tun bad after a few friendlies we lost and last night i saw progression with the group, glass half full me like

i agree am not worried at all a think we only need 2 or 3 players because the first 11 we have just now is good enough to win the league and we have about 5 good young prospects who can come into the team and do a job when needed, would be good to have new faces for the malmo get but a think we have enough to beat them

do u share a bedsit with pedrosio and pedro by any chance, what next throw the league and everything else

i agree am not worried at all a think we only need 2 or 3 players because the first 11 we have just now is good enough to win the league and we have about 5 good young prospects who can come into the team and do a job when needed, would be good to have new faces for the malmo get but a think we have enough to beat them

The same was said against Kaunas.

The same was said against Kaunas.

how no just let peeps be optimistic and have faith in the team at present, it dont have to be all doom and gloom like some on this board, its depressing and what seems to be the norm

The people who have "Faith" will be the people coming on here and moaning like everyone else when we don't sign anyone, and struggle in Europe.

Neither of which are going to happen! We will sign players. We will be in Europe after Christmas. No moaning required :wink:

you either do or you dont....

1.Don't write off Malmo..the Swedish league is in full swing so they have an advantage,Remember Gothenburg??

2.We are struggling for a defence on Saturday and have Lafferty and McCulloch out so Saturday will be a lot tougher than you think..First game of the season is always hard but we're playing a fully fit re vamped Hearts side so we could be heading for a fall.

3. Not signing anyone at the moment is a pain but not a worry,the worry for me is being linked with players yet penny pinching and watching them go elsewhere or deals stall or we claim they are too dear at a couple of million when we know quality is not cheap...where is this £15m we're meant to have??

i dont think we have much to worry about. i think that the fact we have been so unsuccessful in the transfer market publicly has rattled a few cages. really its nothing to worry about as long as we do get a gd few new faces in before the window shuts. we have plenty of time tho. :wink:

1.Don't write off Malmo..the Swedish league is in full swing so they have an advantage,Remember Gothenburg??

2.We are struggling for a defence on Saturday and have Lafferty and McCulloch out so Saturday will be a lot tougher than you think..First game of the season is always hard but we're playing a fully fit re vamped Hearts side so we could be heading for a fall.

3. Not signing anyone at the moment is a pain but not a worry,the worry for me is being linked with players yet penny pinching and watching them go elsewhere or deals stall or we claim they are too dear at a couple of million when we know quality is not cheap...where is this £15m we're meant to have??

We can only speculate regarding what has happened with deals and what has been offered to whome, we have a defence for saturday and wether they are understrength or not that is personal opinion on how strong you believe we are, broaders done ok last night, boughie looked ok and we got the veteran also.

Penny pinchin, well thats just not true unless u know eactly whats been offered and on what terms

Main thing is we signed the backbone of last years squad again...add Ortiz to mix and some great young talent on show last night and I don't feel in the least panicked about making one or two signings when the time is right to strengthen our squad further...

Of course I have faith that we will perform - we are Rangers, Super Rangers!:21: :21: :21:

I don't have faith in the new regime. One signing, laughable bids for players and no sign of the deals for Miller Cuellar, Bartley and Verhoek being completed. To me this stinks of pre Kaunas with a squad in need of investment and poor pre seasons results.