Big Name Signing

cwoodloyal

He is a pre contract mate, he said so on twitter, he still needs a permit to complete the paper work

He didn't

AleBedoya17 Alejandro Bedoya

In Glasgow n just agreed to terms w/ Rangers! Crossing fingers Work Permit goes through! Thanks for the support! #Blessed

He didn't

AleBedoya17 Alejandro Bedoya

In Glasgow n just agreed to terms w/ Rangers! Crossing fingers Work Permit goes through! Thanks for the support! #Blessed

Read something about his staying with the club he is at until the end of their season though. think that is where the confusion is coming from.

why :disappointment:

'Cos that wee mongo was talking on it.

Is the lego-eater really a retard or something? 'We're going there to get the 3 points so I hope we win' 'Hibs have let go of some players and signed some players so it'll be a different team' :lol: :lol:

...what?

rumour doing the round is its a Spurs player , i've been hearing RP for about 3 weeks now tbh .

I really don't like posting rumours but since we are having fun i'll put what i have out there if it does come through i can claim i said it before Sky Sports and become a well followed man of mystery on twitter :pipe: