Tomorrow - 24/07/11

TerryTibbs

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ally knows, especially after today, that the squad is lacking. Sure we will see a couple of players in on Monday. We need the champions league purely for the income. Like I say Ally knows it and I'm sure Mr Whyte knows it. Couldn't handle watching Broadfoot at CH again against Malmo.

Just curious to know whether we will see any transfer activity tomorrow?

I havn't a fuckin clue to be honest.

Did Fourth Official not say something about Cuellar signing either Friday, today or Monday? If so, why not Sunday?

it wasn FourFourTom that said it (tu)

apparently there isn't much transfer work done over weekends

I think Ally knows, especially after today, that the squad is lacking. Sure we will see a couple of players in on Monday. We need the champions league purely for the income. Like I say Ally knows it and I'm sure Mr Whyte knows it. Couldn't handle watching Broadfoot at CH again against Malmo.

He wasnt our problem today though, Naismith missed 2 or 3 sitters, Jelavic was off form and Whittaker had one of his worst games in a Rangers jersey.

(tu)

He wasnt our problem today though, Naismith missed 2 or 3 sitters, Jelavic was off form and Whittaker had one of his worst games in a Rangers jersey.

(tu)

Irrevelant - we need to think about future games. Naismith, Jelavic and Whitt are all good enough whereas Broadfoot needs replaced.

Irrevelant - we need to think about future games. Naismith, Jelavic and Whitt are all good enough whereas Broadfoot needs replaced.

Irrelevant nothing. He was not at fault for the goal and barely put a foot wrong today. We had to think about todays game, the here and now and our midfield was very poor.

Broadfoot will be replaced, of that there is no doubt, but some folk are having a go at him just for the sake of it.

Irrelevant nothing. He was nto at fault for the goal and barely put a foot wrong today. We had to think about todays game, the here and now and our midfield was very poor.

Broadfoot will be replaced, of that there is no doubt, but some folk are having a go at him just for the sake of it.

Exactly. The same as many people were slating Edu today, he gets the blame for everything even when he plays well.

There was once in the second half when Broadfoot fell over but he got away with it and other than that he never put a foot wrong.

Irrelevant nothing. He was nto at fault for the goal and barely put a foot wrong today. We had to think about todays game, the here and now and our midfield was very poor.

Well the original point of this thread was about making transfers to improve the team and Broadfoots inclusion in our first 11 was the best example of our need to do so.

Naismith missed a good chance but that doesn't mean we need to replace him because we know he's good enough and all players make mistakes. Yes Broadfoot made no mistakes but we do need to replace him cos hes shite.

Well the original point of this thread was about making transfers to improve the team and Broadfoots inclusion in our first 11 was the best example of our need to do so.

Naismith missed a good chance but that doesn't mean we need to replace him because we know he's good enough and all players make mistakes. Yes Broadfoot made no mistakes but we do need to replace him cos hes shite.

But so will Weirs be when he is back in. So is Ortizs involvement when he is shoe horned on the left. So is Naisys when he looks out of place up front. So is McCullochs involvement when games are passing him by week in week out.

Broadfoot is not our only concern, we need several positions improved, still.

(tu)

But so will Weirs be when he is back in. So is Ortizs involvement when he is shoe horned on the left. So is Naisys when he looks out of place up front. So is McCullochs involvement when games are passing him by week in week out.

Broadfoot is not our only concern, we need several positions improved, still.

(tu)

Well the Ortiz and Naisy problem can be solved by simply changing their position.

If Ally starts Ortiz on the left again, I will start to worry about his managerial skills! Ditto with playing Davis on the right wing.

Crazy to think that we finished the season playing so well with Wylde on the left and then he was dropped. I think he deserves a run in the team because our best run of form came when he came in last season and offered natural width.