The Huddle

deanw@tp

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to be a cunt, but I can't believe people are actually calling it "the huddle." It's 3rd hand and they convince themselves they made it. Pathetic on they're half. It's called the Poznan and always will be.

No it's not. It's a grecque but they brought it over to the UK. Celtic I mean.

What else do Rangers fans copy then ?

It's not hard if you compare the two. Celtic had those wee flags theirs was green at the sides white in the middle with a thin orange strip in the middle. UB or BO now have it but with our colours. I seen their fans do a thing where they split in half and point at each other or something. Seen ours do it at the game against Stirling.

All I'm saying is we could be a bit more creative than seemingly copying everything they do.

It's not hard if you compare the two. Celtic had those wee flags theirs was green at the sides white in the middle with a thin orange strip in the middle. UB or BO now have it but with our colours. I seen their fans do a thing where they split in half and point at each other or something. Seen ours do it at the game against Stirling.

All I'm saying is we could be a bit more creative than seemingly copying everything they do.

Man City brought it over to the UK

No bother, timmy :lol:

You seem to know an awful lot about the upsidedown brigade.

Man City brought it over to the UK

I'm not meaning to sound like im sticking up for them but man city only started it last season. A trawl through youtube and you'll see celtic fans doing it for years.

I'm not meaning to sound like im sticking up for them but man city only started it last season. A trawl through youtube and you'll see celtic fans doing it for years.

Aye by the sounds of it you've had a good trawl through YouTube at all their videos.

Nah, I'm pretty sure Poznan did it away to Man City, then City started doing it at their games and then both us and Celtic started doing it a bit. Our fans were doing it at the League Cup semi against Motherwell weren't we?

The blue order had them 1st, and if you are really a Rangers fan as you say you are, you will know the blue order were out before ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ.

you seem to be pro Celtic in every comment i read of yours.

The blue order were formed in 2002 and ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ were formed in 2006, so whats your point here?

Lets see what timmy has nicked over the years.

The Hudddle,

YNWA,

& This new "Huddle" thing they do.

Nah, I'm pretty sure Poznan did it away to Man City, then City started doing it at their games and then both us and Celtic started doing it a bit. Our fans were doing it at the League Cup semi against Motherwell weren't we?

Your right.

Ive been a ST holder in GF1 for 10 years and i have never seen celtic do the huddle, except for last season. Im pretty sure about that, not got the greatest memory though.

Your right.

Ive been a ST holder in GF1 for 10 years and i have never seen celtic do the huddle, except for last season. Im pretty sure about that, not got the greatest memory though.

That's how I recall the 'Poznan timeline' but I may be wrong as I don't go to many games.

SSN seem to have an obsession with showing the tims doing it, showed them doing it nearly every game of the title run in and showed them doing it yesterday before every break.

This is exactly why I don't want us to do it, don't want them all to think we've "copied" them which is ironic as they bastards have copied half of europe.

Bouncy for me, it will never be matched