The Huddle

deanw@tp

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite aside from "copying the tims", it looks shit, you can't see the game and more importantly it looks shit.

The bouncy looks just as "impressive" if done in the same numbers and, thankfully, a club we hate doesn't do that already.

Nothing will ever be as good as The Bouncy.

But calling it the "Huddle" is a fucking joke.

The title of this thread is a horrible sight in the BD.

It's the cunt that started it, i think he's a tim. I'm not one for calling posters tims etc. But, Every comment i seem to read of his is in defence of Celtic and, this thread has just raised concerns that he is of of them.

Nah, I'm pretty sure Poznan did it away to Man City, then City started doing it at their games and then both us and Celtic started doing it a bit. Our fans were doing it at the League Cup semi against Motherwell weren't we?

It's the cunt that started it, i think he's a tim. I'm not one for calling posters tims etc. But, Every comment i seem to read of his is in defence of Celtic and, this thread has just raised concerns that he is of of them.

Aye I'm starting to think that aswell.

On another note, you've got to feel sorry for UB and TBO. They do all they can to create an atmosphere, they move to different sections of Ibrox to make it easier for the season ticket holders, and yet people still find negative stuff to say about them. I've read more people slagging them off than praising them after Saturday. They were brilliant and hopefully it continues throughout the season.

No it's not. It's a grecque but they brought it over to the UK. Celtic I mean.

It's not hard if you compare the two. Celtic had those wee flags theirs was green at the sides white in the middle with a thin orange strip in the middle. UB or BO now have it but with our colours. I seen their fans do a thing where they split in half and point at each other or something. Seen ours do it at the game against Stirling.

All I'm saying is we could be a bit more creative than seemingly copying everything they do.

:lol: deary me...

Fair play?

He should never be posting that vile on this forum.

Fair play as far as the argument I was having with him goes. If the guy really is a Celtic fan spending his time on here then that puts him up there with the worst kind of people.

Why's he not banned yet? Any normal football fan knows that this started in poland and it's called the "prozan" the polish team played against man city at the city of manchester stadium and they done this that night.

then man city fans started doing it every week after this.

Then of course the manky mob started doing it, and are now saying that they started it.

You couldn't make it up, the cunts have also nicked YNWA and the Huddle there team does, and there passing them off as there own aswell.

Another great reason why i hate the manky mob from the Gallowgate. Same old Fenians always stealing.

Thank you. mate. I posted the video to prove a point. Does everyone want to sit and lie to themselves? All I was doing is proving a point.

I would say the recent upsurge of the 'Poznan' thing was due to Man City though, as far as the UK is concerned.

I'm pretty embarrassed I've spent time talking about this. Bouncy all the way uk.gif