No Creativity

Nothing short of revolting our need for a bit of creativity.

Having Edu & Mcculloch in the midfield of the Glasgow Rangers is finished, we rode our luck last season with them cunts in and near the end of the season, Davis came back in it looked better.

Edu has, for me, not improved at all from last season and Mcculloch is finished.

It has came to a spot where running about in a blue jersey and acting hard does not cut it and i just wonder where Edu's urgency, determination and drive to better himself is.

Option - We have none apart from Davis into midfield and bumping Edu or Mcculloch

Potential signings - Eremenko for me, keeps the ball, good passer, creative, knows where the goal is and WANT THE BALL, unlike our players.

DONT GET ME FUCKING STARTED ON THAT IDIOT WHITTAKER!!

There is this maddening fallacy that McCulloch is some sort of midfield hardman/enforcer. The truth is he is just a player who has so far played in just about every position throughout his career, and failed to make any of them his own. His lack of pace has meant that he has been dropped to a defensive midfield role, but he's just a fucking carthorse

There is this maddening fallacy that McCulloch is some sort of midfield hardman/enforcer. The truth is he is just a player who has so far played in just about every position throughout his career, and failed to make any of them his own. His lack of pace has meant that he has been dropped to a defensive midfield role, but he's just a fucking carthorse

i think thats extremely unfair on carthorses !

i think thats extremely unfair on carthorses !

Aye, you're probably right :sherlock: . But right now neither Edu or McCulloch bring anything to our squad other than to fill the team sheet. If we play Davis in the middle, then our CM position would simply be Davis +1 other, as aside from Ness, the other options are all frankly as poor as each other

Aye, you're probably right :sherlock: . But right now neither Edu or McCulloch bring anything to our squad other than to fill the team sheet. If we play Davis in the middle, then our CM position would simply be Davis +1 other, as aside from Ness, the other options are all frankly as poor as each other

i couldnt agree more . it infuriates me to the extreme that arguably our best player is shunted out wide to accommodate the two in the middle of the park . only a suggestion but would you consider boughy as a partner for davis . hes played there for charlton and imo has the pace , physical strength and ability to break into the box that we are missing . ive no doubt that davis would also have a bit more belief in his ability to influence the game further up the park knowing that boughy was behind him .

or maybe im just talking shite because id rather see ANYONE start in there than lee mcculloch .

i couldnt agree more . it infuriates me to the extreme that arguably our best player is shunted out wide to accommodate the two in the middle of the park . only a suggestion but would you consider boughy as a partner for davis . hes played there for charlton and imo has the pace , physical strength and ability to break into the box that we are missing . ive no doubt that davis would also have a bit more belief in his ability to influence the game further up the park knowing that boughy was behind him .

or maybe im just talking shite because id rather see ANYONE start in there than lee mcculloch .

Provided we could get the cover for centre defence, then I would have no qualms about shifting Boughy to CM. He obviously enjoys getting forward and he would at least be able to provide us with some sort of tackling ability from midfield. However, I can't see Bougherra being here at the end of this window, his interest appears to be waning, and then that would leave us with the same problem