A Criticism

RFC55

What with bids now going in for the Hungarian lad, Verhoek and possibly Goodwillie surely that would see us at the end of Ally's shopping spree unless an Edu or Bougherra is sold?

Now i really really hope that we have something lined up other than Edu or Jig as Davis's partner in the centre of the park! Both are poor and i would really hope that at least a Torsten Frings type player would be brought in to compliment Davis? Surely we havent decided one or both of these 2 are good enough? :disappointment:

We have him. He's called Kyle Hutton, and he's ready.

I meant to put in my OP mate that Hutton and Ness are both good enough but does Ally see them that way? Hutton im surprised hasnt been involved much tbh

What with bids now going in for the Hungarian lad, Verhoek and possibly Goodwillie surely that would see us at the end of Ally's shopping spree unless an Edu or Bougherra is sold?

Now i really really hope that we have something lined up other than Edu or Jig as Davis's partner in the centre of the park! Both are poor and i would really hope that at least a Torsten Frings type player would be brought in to compliment Davis? Surely we havent decided one or both of these 2 are good enough? :disappointment:

What was McCullochs new deal he signed last season for a week and for how long? Cost 2.25m and 33years of age now. Fucked.

Edu cost 2.6m in 2008 on 5yr deal so has 2 and half years left what wages is he on? 25years of age now. Sellable asset.

I meant to put in my OP mate that Hutton and Ness are both good enough but does Ally see them that way? Hutton im surprised hasnt been involved much tbh

I have faith Ally will see that young Kyle is the perfect partner for Dayvo in a 2 man central midfield.

If the rumours of Bartley's imminent loan return are true, then we could do a lot worse than playing him in the middle of the park, imo

If Bartley comes back he can sit in and let Davis bomb forward to link with strikers. He showed up well against the vermin last season in that position.

Bartley would do a job against most SPL sides in the middle. I'm unsure whether he'd do the job against Celtic though.

Is this Bedoya lad not a centre-mid? Ideally, a fit Jamie Ness would add the perfect balance to the midfield.

Tbh i think we should go with a 4-2-3-1 formation.

Shagger

Whittaker

Juhasz

Goian

Wallace

Mcculloch

Ness

Verhoek

Davis

Naismith

Jelavic

Could see us linig up with that when all are fit.

I think Edu will be for the off too.

He done well in patches but when a guy struggles to pass to his own team mates you know its over for him. I listened to Staurt Mccall on radio the other night and the best thing he could say about him was he can run :disappointment:

He done well in patches but when a guy struggles to pass to his own team mates you know its over for him. I listened to Staurt Mccall on radio the other night and the best thing he could say about him was he can run :disappointment:

I think he'd be an asset to a big physical team who go in to most matches as underdogs and have to battle hard just to get a hold of the ball.

It's not a coincidence that some of his better performances for us have come in Europe where we are considered the underdog and have less of the ball.

Davidson in and Bartley on loan and Edu out ad we are in a far better position IMO.

Perhaps critisism of who and what we have bought and sold should at least wait another 5 weeks when the window is closed - other wise the critisism is actually just speculation? Its ok to discuss options facing the manager but a tadge hard to be critical until we know the outcome