Rangers In Malmo

fog

Part of his contract he gets a private photo shoot every time we are abroad. :crabflute:

Thats why he's one of our highest earners!

The Steven Whittaker 2012 calendar is going to earn us millions and battle it out with David Beckham and Cliff Richard

Big respect to Willie Vass, a true Bear but jesus mate how about some critical judgement. No need to post EVERY picture you take. There are some of Ally being interviewed on there that, if it was your wedding shots or something, most people would have deleted.

Choose and post only the best, it's Rangers after all.

Big respect to Willie Vass, a true Bear but jesus mate how about some critical judgement. No need to post EVERY picture you take. There are some of Ally being interviewed on there that, if it was your wedding shots or something, most people would have deleted.

Choose and post only the best, it's Rangers after all.

Sometimes interesting photos attract the most attention i.e. a rag might buy it from him for a story...

doh

Sometimes interesting photos attract the most attention i.e. a rag might buy it from him for a story...

doh

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/020811-Rangers-in-Malmo/G0000lkJpPv77xY0/I0000E.Ig8DqETYU

shite of the highest order, get it deleted.

Nothing interesting about making one of our heroes look silly. F**K the press and media. F**k their silly stories. Who would buy it? Mhanks? F**k them too.

Vass, like every other million photographers on the planet, should be his own highest critic. Same as every one who does anything they care about. Always ask yourself if you can do better. Otherwise there is no point in doing anything at all.

Notice something odd in this one?

I spot a Catholic underworld conspiracy to eradicate the Protestant people from the face of the Earth and make us all wear Pope John Paul aprons.

What do I win?

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/020811-Rangers-in-Malmo/G0000lkJpPv77xY0/I0000E.Ig8DqETYU

shite of the highest order, get it deleted.

Nothing interesting about making one of our heroes look silly. F**K the press and media. F**k their silly stories. Who would buy it? Mhanks? F**k them too.

Vass, like every other million photographers on the planet, should be his own highest critic. Same as every one who does anything they care about. Always ask yourself if you can do better. Otherwise there is no point in doing anything at all.

Willie Vass does some fantastic photos but I agree he should delete shite pictures like that one of Ally asap to maintain that high standard we expect from him and everything associated with The Rangers.