Europa League Seedings

iain1712

By the way when did the Rangers support become European football snobs? ''I'd much rather we weren't in it'' etc? Get a grip FFS, I could maybe understand it if we were pulling our weight in the CL, but we haven't, and not for a while either.

I'd much rather we were in the CL... finances, glamour, prestige and getting to see some famous names. Fantastic nights.

But on the park, Europa League is our level, anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves. The CL usually consists of 4 games trying not to get pumped, and maybe fancying our chances against the 'diddys' of the group - although in recent years that hasn't worked out well either, see Unirea and Artmedia.

In the EL we have a real chance of beating teams, and going on a wee run. A few wins and the confidence will be flowing - from the fans and players alike. So I'd say embrace it, we actually have a chance of progressing, rather than playing for 3rd.

Plus, we might even end up in some unknown, obscure and cheap cities for away games :beer1:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally hope Malmo get pumped in the next CL qualifier (which they will) and drop down to the EL where we can draw them and send them out. That would be saaweeeeet!

Or frustrating