Would You Fine Whittaker?

rfc_watp

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To release him it would cost us over £5mil so thats immediatley not viable. I don't usually agree with fining players for what they do on the park, but in this instance, he should be. It was not a bad perfomance, or a mistake, it was a sheer and utter lack of discipline and leadership. He let millions of people down with his stupid actions and I am furious that he has not apologised.

Oh if only he had rejected a few more contract offers, imagine what wages he would be demanding today. Would probably be halved, certainly wouldnt be demanding to become one of the highest earners. Should have bit bursaspors hand off for that 600k

Drop him, fine him, and if we get an offer, sell him. If not, never ever play him in defense again.

Yes, 1 months wages, and Bougherra, 2 ridiculous sending offs which cost us the game.Hate to say it but i think if we had got through we would have struggled to qualify for the CL proper anyway. Record for scots teams trying to qualify is abysmal.

Point taken on board and what you say is not lost on me I do agree with you.I think players know when they are not playing well and it can play on your mind,you can loss concentration and belief in your ability.Having big wages and a new contract won't fix loss of confidence that has to come from the player himself but the management and Whittaker's teammates can help as can the fans.It is in all our interests for Whittaker getting back to form I am not sure if giving him a hard time will help.

I agree, but i was talking about the stupid red card, not his form. Every football player has bad moments and lack of form, but you dont let your team down in away game after 20 mins, especially when the team needs a win, just because you are stupid enough to let your nerves lead the way.