Will We See A Signing/ Signings For Europa Deadline

djbroxybear

Oh, gutted mate. Typical.

Thats good, ive got alot of time for Dougie, big bluenose!

I know all about Sean mate. :) Huge potential!

(tu)

First time I'd seen him, he was class!

Was sitting in the box next to Dougies wife - MILF!!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would Bedoya be eligible to play against NK Maribor?

Yes, if we sign him before 11pm tonight and choose to register him. He didn't play in Orebro's 2nd round qualifiers so he isn't cup-tied.

How come it is sooooo quiet right now??? I thought there would be much more going on in regards to getting in another defender. Is any one else as surprised as I am??

Sorry, got my days mixed up, I thought today was Wednesday! SORRY!

How come it is sooooo quiet right now??? I thought there would be much more going on in regards to getting in another defender. Is any one else as surprised as I am??

Sorry, got my days mixed up, I thought today was Wednesday! SORRY!

Rangers manager Ally McCoist has said that he does not expect the club to complete the signing of any players before the registration deadline for the Europa League match against Maribor. The SPL champions are jetting out to Slovenia for the first leg of their playoff tie and would have to complete and register any additional player by 11pm on Wednesday in order for them to take part in the match against Maribor. However, Rangers manager McCoist has said that although work was continuing in order to add new faces to the squad, it was not likely to happen in the next 24 hours. McCoist did confirm that the club was interested in USA defender Carlos Bocanegra, though the player’s current club St Etienne have said they have no intention of allowing the 32-year old to move to Glasgow. Rangers are also hopeful of completing a deal to bring Alejandro Bedoya to the club early. The midfielder has already signed a pre-contract agreement that will see him move to Ibrox inanuary but McCoist is keen for agreement to be reached with Orebro to permit an early move.

Rangers manager Ally McCoist has said that he does not expect the club to complete the signing of any players before the registration deadline for the Europa League match against Maribor. The SPL champions are jetting out to Slovenia for the first leg of their playoff tie and would have to complete and register any additional player by 11pm on Wednesday in order for them to take part in the match against Maribor. However, Rangers manager McCoist has said that although work was continuing in order to add new faces to the squad, it was not likely to happen in the next 24 hours. McCoist did confirm that the club was interested in USA defender Carlos Bocanegra, though the player’s current club St Etienne have said they have no intention of allowing the 32-year old to move to Glasgow. Rangers are also hopeful of completing a deal to bring Alejandro Bedoya to the club early. The midfielder has already signed a pre-contract agreement that will see him move to Ibrox inanuary but McCoist is keen for agreement to be reached with Orebro to permit an early move.