Wylde Rejects Contract Offer

Broxi1872

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you all months ago who Greggs reps where, he is being looked after by a company fronted by a tim called McBride and Frankie Bhoy is his partner, there are three of them, all tims and are mosy likely badly advising the lad.

I have spoken to his agent who told me openly some interesting stuff regarding our youths and what goes on at Murray Park, stuff about Bain, Edu, McGregor, and McGeough, they know what John Fleck is on and will probably not accept less than what John is on. Gregg is desperate to stay but his agents will want every last penny out of our club.

I think he should sign up with Bill McMurdo, shame on his dad allowing him to sign up with McBride and co.

would hate to see him go, i think hes a great prospect. I reckon he could be an excellent player for us. Always useful to have on the bench. Last thing tired defenders want is someone with pace on for the last 10mins to run at them. He made a decent contribution to the club last year and has earned a decent contract imo. Hard to slag him off when i dont know exactly what has been offered and what other people are on. If people like fleck are on far more i dont think i could blame the guy for wanting something similar

How is he greedy!! do you know what he is looking for and what he has been offered?

I don't but I wouldn't think it would be any less than the other boys breaking into the team, why would it with his contribution last season. Any way while rangers pay his wages he should be playing in the team,or at least get a chance off the bench which he is not or is gonnae be what we do now a player won't sign a new contract not play him. It's a bit like what goes on at hearts!!!

I don't but I wouldn't think it would be any less than the other boys breaking into the team, why would it with his contribution last season. Any way while rangers pay his wages he should be playing in the team,or at least get a chance off the bench which he is not or is gonnae be what we do now a player won't sign a new contract not play him. It's a bit like what goes on at hearts!!!

Agree with you mate re he is getting paid so use him. Don't drop him for the only reason that he has not signed a contract. McCoist said before re someone that he is a RANGERS player so we will use him.

His loss.

If he wants to chase the money then let him, he'll end up at Cardiff or Scunthorpe or some other nothing team.

If you don't want to play for Rangers then dont let the door hit your arse on the way out.Well said

I've said it before and i'll no doubt say it a million times again, he'll miss Rangers much more than Rangers will miss him.

The only slight flaw in your argument is that Ortiz has been nothing short of woeful in the games he has featured and the other two are not Rangers players. Ortiz may well come good but on present form he has done nothing to suggest he should be getting a game on the left ahead of Wylde.

And how can he improve dramatically if McCoist is not going to play him despite us needing width and pace in the two games against Malmo?

He may well be on the way out but it looks like McCoist was being churlish in the extreme by keeping Wylde on the bench in both legs as we crashed out the CL qualifiers with a whimper.

I wanted Wylde to come on in both games, that was a mistake by McCoist IMO.

I can only think that McCoist expected Ortiz to play a bit better than Wylde. Poor judgement not to bring him on when we were crying out for pace.

My point is not really that he should be ahead of Ortiz, but I'd imagine McKay is going to play on the left virtually every game if he's as good as we think he'll be.

No way McCoist will play McKay in the centre if he's good on the left. That leaves another 6k a week reserve, McCoist must not think he's worth it if he's bringing in Bedoya as well.

He'll be planning for the future. When is Wylde's contract up? Now? He'll still have plenty of time to deal with Wylde when the transfer window's over.

I told you all months ago who Greggs reps where, he is being looked after by a company fronted by a tim called McBride and Frankie Bhoy is his partner, there are three of them, all tims and are mosy likely badly advising the lad.

I have spoken to his agent who told me openly some interesting stuff regarding our youths and what goes on at Murray Park, stuff about Bain, Edu, McGregor, and McGeough, they know what John Fleck is on and will probably not accept less than what John is on. Gregg is desperate to stay but his agents will want every last penny out of our club.

I think he should sign up with Bill McMurdo, shame on his dad allowing him to sign up with McBride and co.

That McCoist and Durrant have a financial interest in him?

how do you come to that assumption m8 we are still no1 no matter what. well in my eyes we are w.a.t.p :crabflute:

becasue guys earlier were saying why doesnt he sign, ungrateful etc as WATP..... How arrogant, Its about time we had a reality check and understood where we really lie in terms of attractiveness to players.

I doubt any of us know what the Wylde's frame of mind is just now, but McCoist does. He's still young and may have had his head turned by his relative success last season and thought he just needed to turn up to get into the first team. Perhaps his agents have badly advised him and it's affecting his attitude or perhaps he's as diligent and able as he was last season but is being overlooked by McCoist for reasons unknown to us.

Whatever the reason it would take a huge jump in logic to think that McCoist is not picking him out of spite or simply because he's not signed a new contract. The jury is obviously still out on Ally 'the manager' but he's not an idiot and has worked with a great man-manager for a number of years. If Wylde can't get into the team just now he needs to have a really hard look at himself.

He is only 19 and far from the finished article. For me,if he improves his delivery and his decision making, he has great potential. If McCoist doesn't rate him as highly as Fleck then fair enough regarding the offer made, that's Ally's call to make. Maybe though Ally sees Fleck as being overpaid as he would not have been party to this deal. Jamie Ness is a much better prospect than Wylde so you can't justify paying them the same.

I personally don't want anybody here who dose not want to be here or isn't fully committed to the cause so let him go,were all getting upset over a BOY who has only played a handfull of times for the first team.

But you have to question the boys advisors though to have frankie boy as an agent so if a club offers money for him take it if not reserve football for a year

Anyone know the details of the offered contract hes never the finished article but is still young wouldnt want our squad to be depleted futher. If hes been offered peanuts well you cant blame him, this must be the 2nd offer hes knocked back so no really sure whats going on

Not heard rummours hes a taig either i know that 1 of the other younger players dad is a mega tim but not wylde, anyway you will never be at a club as big as rangers in your life if you go son so the choice is yours. Remember a certain mr miller's comments the other day

becasue guys earlier were saying why doesnt he sign, ungrateful etc as WATP..... How arrogant, Its about time we had a reality check and understood where we really lie in terms of attractiveness to players.

i do agree with you mate that there are too many on here that think its our god given right to sign players no matter their stature, and we should be beating such and such teams when we play them. and they need a reality check sometimes but when i see a player such as wylde saying he wont sign the new contract that is being offered to him i am always of the opinion if you dont want to play for rangers then go as we will still be here with or without you. and i was even like that when the great davie cooper was swithering whether to sign a new contract or not but thats just me and in my eyes we will always be no 1 w.a.t.p

If he doesn't want to be at The Rangers then sell him - no use to us, we require players who know what we are all about, players who want to be at the club!

He will spend the rest of his career in the lower leagues.