Mccoist - No Signings Expected For Euro Deadline

MCLACHLAN1

I have already said on numerous threads over the last few weeks what the problem is. Are you refusing to accept it?

Started pre season too late.

Poor forward planning.

Players not mentally or physically ready for our start to the campaign.

Lack of substitutions during matches at critical times.

No game changing decisions when needed.

then we have the transfer shambles on top of all that

Its not hard to see. wacko.gif

You should get a job in government, you would do an amazing job, or maybe news interbnational is more up your street.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He is not the only one mate, i have saw more than a few chuck the towel in already.

TBH Its a disgrace, saying we cant win the league is basicly saying the youth we have can't step up, and even worse, its saying the senior players who have gave their all the last 3 seasons aren't good enough... A kick in the balls for the players who have gave so much.

TBH Its a disgrace, saying we cant win the league is basicly saying the youth we have can't step up, and even worse, its saying the senior players who have gave their all the last 3 seasons aren't good enough... A kick in the balls for the players who have gave so much.

I have sympathy for both sides of the coin mate but im not chucking the towel in, no way.

I have sympathy for both sides of the coin mate but im not chucking the towel in, no way.

Dont see why we should, we have been written off the last 3 seasons, and we have won the last three seasons. If that doesnt show you why we shouldn't be written off then nothing will.

NEVER WRITE RANGERS OFF!

But there's no denying we need to bring in players because from where I'm standing what we currently have won't be strong enough to make it 4IAR.

A Centre Back, a partner for Jelavic and a wide player capable of going past a man and we're ready. Is that too much to ask?

Do us a favour please UBERFAN and cut the sentimental bullshit.

I am being realistic, who do I think is good enough to step up from the youth team and compete against an actually pretty decent scum team? Ness and that's it. I don't rate Hutton or Wylde.

I appreciate what the senior players have done for us but mccoist has said that they need help and players to come in, do you think mccoist believes we can win the league with an even weaker squad than last year?

Lost boigherra, diouf, Weiss and miller and replaced with

Goian, ortiz and Bartley. Not impressed at all.

We have a net spend of 300k and by thinking we could get into the CL without spending money we have actually cost ourselves almost 20million!

I wish people would wake up and realise or stop pretending that they're happy with what has been a shambolic start to McCoist and Whytes reign!

NEVER WRITE RANGERS OFF!

But there's no denying we need to bring in players because from where I'm standing what we currently have won't be strong enough to make it 4IAR.

A Centre Back, a partner for Jelavic and a wide player

capable of going past a man and we're ready. Is that too much to ask?

I honestly think if we were to win the league with the squad we have at present then Neil Lennon would have to be sacked and embarrassed at not beating us again. We are weaker than last year and Celtic are stronger than last year.

Step up and pay Craig Whyte!!!

Absolutely, its only a matter of time. Tick tock.

(tu)

TWB had you sussed a couple of weeks back, some may dissregard him as trouble but i think he may just be on the button with you.

The time will come when you act like a priest to a nappy rash and be all over a certain reaction soon enough, do you think if you peddle the parra phrase it will eventually catch on.

TWB had you sussed a couple of weeks back, some may dissregard him as trouble but i think he may just be on the button with you.

The time will come when you act like a priest to a nappy rash and be all over a certain reaction soon enough, do you think if you peddle the parra phrase it will eventually catch on.

I cringe. You were doing so well too for a period there.

NEVER WRITE RANGERS OFF!

But there's no denying we need to bring in players because from where I'm standing what we currently have won't be strong enough to make it 4IAR.A Centre Back, a partner for Jelavic and a wide player capable of going past a man and we're ready. Is that too much to ask?

1st 11 if fit can win 4IAR.

Back4: Greegs, Whitts, Bartley, Goian, Papac

Midfield: Naismith, Davis, Ness, Wallace

Forward: Lafferty, Jelavic

Thats good enough to win 4IAR.

Do us a favour please UBERFAN and cut the sentimental bullshit.

I am being realistic, who do I think is good enough to step up from the youth team and compete against an actually pretty decent scum team? Ness and that's it. I don't rate Hutton or Wylde.

I appreciate what the senior players have done for us but mccoist has said that they need help and players to come in, do you think mccoist believes we can win the league with an even weaker squad than last year?

Lost boigherra, diouf, Weiss and miller and replaced with

Goian, ortiz and Bartley. Not impressed at all.

We have a net spend of 300k and by thinking we could get into the CL without spending money we have actually cost ourselves almost 20million!

I wish people would wake up and realise or stop pretending that they're happy with what has been a shambolic start to McCoist and Whytes reign!

I'm far from the Uberfan mate, just because i dont get all depressed about whats happened so far means i'm an uberfan haha ? get a grip son. As for the loss of players, Bougherra has bee shite ever since he got big headed because he played at a world cup, Diouf contributed next to nothing apart from silly off field stuff and Weiss was injured for most of the time we had him. At no point did i say i'd be happy with the squad we have just now, all i said was we can still win the league with the squad we have right now, and if you think we can't then so much for 100% support eh ?.

Who says I'm happy, go find me a post where i said i'm happy you fucking mongoloid... just because i'm not being a negative dour face bastard doesnt mean im delighted with whats going on. Just because you dont rate Hutton or Wylde doesnt mean the management dont, they know alot more about our players than you do.

P.S who the fuck is Boigherra ? even non uberfans no how to spell his name.

1st 11 if fit can win 4IAR.

Back4: Greegs, Whitts, Bartley, Goian, Papac

Midfield: Naismith, Davis, Ness, Wallace

Forward: Lafferty, Jelavic

Thats good enough to win 4IAR.

Of course it is, with players like Bedyoa & McKay still to come in, Hemmings also who looks great, Wylde if needed along with a promising Perry... But by saying you think this squad we have right now is good enough you're a Uberfan, like me.

Of course it is, with players like Bedyoa & McKay still to come in, Hemmings also who looks great, Wylde if needed along with a promising Perry... But by saying you think this squad we have right now is good enough you're a Uberfan, like me.

I think the squad is a lot better off than some on here accept, but you can't deny that we need at least one new striker and one new centre half to be totally happy.

I think the squad is a lot better off than some on here accept, but you can't deny that we need at least one new striker and one new centre half to be totally happy.

I haven't denied that once, i know we need new players in, but saying the squad we have just now isn't good enough to win 4IAR is just disrespectful to the players at the club just now, who have won 3 in a row under worse conitions.

I haven't denied that once, i know we need new players in, but saying the squad we have just now isn't good enough to win 4IAR is just disrespectful to the players at the club just now, who have won 3 in a row under worse conitions.

(tu) I agree with that. Said the same on here myself on a few occasions.

Burying my head? because im not jumping on the band wagon of getting worked up. The squad we have is good enough to win the league, its almost the same team apart from Miller & Bougherra. I Just dont see the point in crying over whats going on, especially since there is like 25 threads on the same topic. Every thread these days ends up turning into the same old shite about Whyte and Transfers, instead of sitting there and typing out your new post you may aswell just go and copy and pate your old post.

Same shit, different day... no doubt another member will make a thread about Whyte and everybody on the band wagon will post the same thing they've said on this thread, and the threads before this one.

I never said the squad wasnt good enough to win the league, im certainly not throwin in any towels, but we were promised serious investment in the playing squad, and it has not happened so far. Can i point out that i believe the squad we have is god enough to beat malmo over 2 legs. How did we get on with that?

And you have a fuckin cheek, your retorts are almost identical anytime any member challenges whats going on at the moment. I know its not all doom and gloom, and i still think we'll win the league this year, but our squad badly needs help. As for this "bandwagon" you talk of, dare us rangers fans have an opinion on our club and whats going on around it at the moment, its not as if ive been pumpin thousands of pounds into them every season for the last 20+ years.

By your reckonin, since this group of players were good enough to win the league last year, we shouldnt really need to improve it for the next few years. Do i really need to remind you how celtic ran all over the top if us several times last season.

Im sure another member will start another thread,.like you said, hammering whyte for how we've gone about our business since he took over. And they'd be right to, its been a shambles and embarrasin at times, but members like you like to live in a fantasy world where as long as we win tge league everythings great. I wish i could be so blind