Reluctance To Play Wylde

j1mgg

Im sorry but that is absolute bull shit

He has a contract with us NOW, he gets paid every week by the club NOW, so why the fuck shouldn't we play him?

No its not, he is not commited to Rangers he should not be given a place in the team alongside guys who are in it for the cause!

He's no getting a game mate! so why wid he say "aye na bother ally i'll sit on yir bench fur yi while Juansheet keeps his place bit cany go by a man"

I kno whes not, i have already said why i think hes not getting a game. If he signs a deal imo he will be in the team, even still, hes not good enough to improve this team, not even close.

No its not, he is not commited to Rangers he should not be given a place in the team alongside guys who are in it for the cause!

We need results. Thats the bottom line. And I would much rather see Wylde on the left than Ortiz

Also, just because he's holding out for a better contract doesn't mean he isn't committed, The man was pivotal imo for us at the tail end of last season

Stuborn as fuck not to play him cos he wont sign a contract!

I kno whes not, i have already said why i think hes not getting a game. If he signs a deal imo he will be in the team, even still, hes not good enough to improve this team, not even close.

You don't think he should have came on for ortiz in the second half? What did the boy do apart fi score? I didny even know he wiz playing the 2nd half. Come on if he cany get at least 20 mins then there's something far wrong. Ally is starting to worry me!

We need results. Thats the bottom line. And I would much rather see Wylde on the left than Ortiz

Also, just because he's holding out for a better contract doesn't mean he isn't committed, The man was pivotal imo for us at the tail end of last season

Stuborn as fuck not to play him cos he wont sign a contract!

Stubborn, but right! Tell the wee man to sack his fenian agents, sign a new deal and get his head down and work harder, then he might get back in the team.

Stubborn, but right! Tell the wee man to sack his fenian agents, sign a new deal and get his head down and work harder, then he might get back in the team.

Why would he sign a new contract when he cant get a game on the left that we need and he deserves (for his performances last season)

It astounds me!

At the end of the day, I just disagree with you heavily on this subject.

You don't think he should have came on for ortiz in the second half? What did the boy do apart fi score? I didny even know he wiz playing the 2nd half. Come on if he cany get at least 20 mins then there's something far wrong. Ally is starting to worry me!

I prefer Bendiksen tbh. He didnt do much at all. I asked in the 2nd half if he had touched the ball, i didnt know he was still on the park. Im saying nothing on Super Ally for now.

Why would he sign a new contract when he cant get a game on the left that we need and he deserves (for his performances last season)

It astounds me!

At the end of the day, I just disagree with you heavily on this subject.

Because he is not good enough, he has to work harder. He either wants to improve at Rangers or he doesnt.

No problems mate

(tu)

I prefer Bendiksen tbh. He didnt do much at all. I asked in the 2nd half if he had touched the ball, i didnt know he was still on the park. Im saying nothing on Super Ally for now.

Thats why i'm worried mate. We could all see ortiz wizny in it yet ally didny. I hope to fuck ally gets it right coz i love the guy but he is worrying me now.

Thats why i'm worried mate. We could all see ortiz wizny in it yet ally didny. I hope to fuck ally gets it right coz i love the guy but he is worrying me now.

We have all known for years Big Lee is not upto playing for Rangers, he was given a 3 year deal last year with the permission of the incoming manager. Most fans accepted the football we played under Walter was pathetic, yet Ally started the campaign exactly the same way with the same tactics and refusals to make subs. 99.9% of fans and pundits have stated Ortiz cant play wide left yet Ally will only play him there.

He is not learning and he is making the same mistakes Walter made. It will cost him.

Talk around Kirkie is that he is desperate to sign a new deal but it's his dad that's instructed the rhat to represent him, and him thats wanting more money.

Apparently McCoist aint happy with this, so much so that he walked into MP and asked "what the fuck are you doing here" to Wylde.

This is from one of his best mates, so take what you want from it. One thing I do know for certain is that his dad is a cunt.

We have all known for years Big Lee is not upto playing for Rangers, he was given a 3 year deal last year with the permission of the incoming manager. Most fans accepted the football we played under Walter was pathetic, yet Ally started the campaign exactly the same way with the same tactics and refusals to make subs. 99.9% of fans and pundits have stated Ortiz cant play wide left yet Ally will only play him there.

He is not learning and he is making the same mistakes Walter made. It will cost him.

I thought you were saying nothing about ally? So your as worried as me then? Lets hope it gets better mate. Bring on the well! Am away ta ma pit!!