Wind Your Neck In.

SkiBunny

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The abuse our heros take is ridiculous. Certainly proves our fans are the most spoiled in the country.

I@m sorry for the things i said..........BUT...........we had an excellent time,

The negativiy on here is unreal!!!!!!!! RANGERS TIL I DIE.

LOL... ok Ski Bunny is pretty pissed.......:)

I support all the players and i've never boooed the team off the pitch.....I'm not 100% convinced with McCoist but I'll back him all the way.....alll these so called rangers fans who refer to our players as "cu*ts Di*ks" are....eh c*nts.... Quis Separabit.

I support all the players and i've never boooed the team off the pitch.....I'm not 100% convinced with McCoist but I'll back him all the way.....alll these so called rangers fans who refer to our players as "cu*ts Di*ks" are....eh c*nts.... Quis Separabit.

Taig

Never drink and type! ;)

Players deserve a slagging if they've played shit or whatever, I'm sure the players themselves would accept that.

It's when fans start wishing our players get injured that I find a fucking disgrace and have no time for them.