Fuck This Time Of Year

MurphyRFC

It's getting out of hand, just looked ahead and there's around atleast 11 games I will definitely pick up between now and Christmas.

That's £460 (£40 each, £45 for Fifa & Battlefield early + £50 for CoD early) atleast, without even counting any other I might consider.

Why not bring these out at the start of the year and avoid all this competiton !? :disappointment:

It's getting out of hand, just looked ahead and there's around atleast 11 games I will definitely pick up between now and Christmas.

That's £460 (£40 each, £45 for Fifa & Battlefield early + £50 for CoD early) atleast, without even counting any other I might consider.

Why not bring these out at the start of the year and avoid all this competiton !? :disappointment:

Fifa will be about £35 in Asda/Morrisions/Tesco .. Or are you and Boydie going to G-Force again ?

Got my FIFA 12 from thehut.com £32.14 with 3 pairs of Boxers :craphead: The boxers will go on Ebay meaning FIFA will probably have cost me about £20, sell the coins I get in the free UT packs and it might take the price down to about £5 :D

I like the way u think :D thehut ok to order from?

There're a ton of games I want to buy over the next 3 or 4 months. I might just wait till some are cheaper and get them later on though.

I get 20 free retro game downloads from Nintendo on my 3DS come September though cause I was one of the daft fuckers that bought a 3DS at launch price so it might take me even longer to get round to buying some of the xbox or wii games I want.