The Diouf Hater

Oh controversial.

I honestly can't think of any other explanation for the disproportionate venom directed Diouf's way in comparison to other "badly behaved" footballers in England other than that he doesn't act the way people expect of a footballer who "comes to our country" should. As if he owes us something. He actually manages to inspire people like Craig Burley to say, without it even occurring to him how disgraceful it sounds, "he should go back to where he came from". And he didn't even lose his job. I don't literally mean that Warnock hates black people but Diouf certainly does inspire far more hatred than players who have done much worse things than he has, Barton included, and I see no clear explanation for it. I mean shit, Joey Barton stubbed out a lit cigar in a child's eye. People in this country don't appreciate foreigners coming here and acting like they own the place. They expect them to show a level of respect they have no right to command and haven't earned.

I honestly can't think of any other explanation for the disproportionate venom directed Diouf's way in comparison to other "badly behaved" footballers in England other than that he doesn't act the way people expect of a footballer who "comes to our country" should. As if he owes us something. He actually manages to inspire people like Craig Burley to say, without it even occurring to him how disgraceful it sounds, "he should go back to where he came from". And he didn't even lose his job. I don't literally mean that Warnock hates black people but Diouf certainly does inspire far more hatred than players who have done much worse things than he has, Barton included, and I see no clear explanation for it. I mean shit, Joey Barton stubbed out a lit cigar in a child's eye. People in this country don't appreciate foreigners coming here and acting like they own the place. They expect them to show a level of respect they have no right to command and haven't earned.

It is strange. I know where you are coming from.

(tu)

You present a good case (tu)