Keys And Gray On Talksport

Dunny_01

Keys and Gray Show, probably one of the best football shows on the radio, is about to be infested by that Evil Bigoted old crackpot George Galloway.

Now when he comes on guaranteed, he'll give it oh we need to get back to basics, get back to playing at schools etc..... THEN he WILL start on the religious problem in Scotland , guaranteed it will be against us, I wonder if it does happen, will Andy Gray or Keysy for that matter let him away with it !!

The whole morning is been on the Demise of Scottish football. Think reality check is needed here: ANDY WALKER !! Said we dont love Football anymore like we used to, aiming at kids on the street, What are my boy or your boys got to do with this current blip ??? Im 33 its my age group you should be aiming at Walker and I fkn LOVE Fitbaw, Breathe it !!!!! and Rangers is my Life !

Their are mega problems but Money & lack of direction in the game is the biggest problem ! To solve it simply COPY The Dutch Set Up, dont talk about it, COPY It, Then fkn camp out in the English FA Demanding a BRITISH League .... ( thats why im a blindman )

Defo, Its is true Next season starts in June ??

heard that as well but Euro 2012 is on so doubt it.

The season should run from Feb til November and shut in the winter, Sky would pump extra money in cos theres no football to show in the summer months.

Its Drew here by the way Dunny!

Germany also has good ideas. Wages to turnover percentages. Young players like ozil in international team. Decent bloody prices for fans to get into the games. Supply and demand. If it's not sold out it is to expensive. So even the old firm could reduce certain games prices and increase others. I know this wid make old firm game more expensive but it wid increase atmosphere at lesser games by them being half the price. League cup? How about only for Scottish players? Or for under 23's or half team must be 21 or younger. Time to do something major to change. Summer football. Good idea. But ask sky to see if they wid pay more.

Weird thing is. I didn't think we were that bad last night. Lots of chances just needed to put one away. Just need to get rid of the fear factor which looks to stifle some players. Maybe by putting a couple of younger players with something to prove in the team. Why wasn't fleck brought on for lafferty who was knackered. Bendiksen to run at them on the right like Wylde was doing on the left. Change of tactics to throw them a bit.

Their are mega problems but Money & lack of direction in the game is the biggest problem ! To solve it simply COPY The Dutch Set Up, dont talk about it, COPY It, Then fkn camp out in the English FA Demanding a BRITISH League ....

We should have copied the Dutch system decades ago - but it's never too late to get started.

Getting The Rangers out of Scotland should not wait another season - I'll happily follow the club as it winds it's way to the top in England.

Germany also has good ideas. Wages to turnover percentages. Young players like ozil in international team. Decent bloody prices for fans to get into the games. Supply and demand. If it's not sold out it is to expensive. So even the old firm could reduce certain games prices and increase others. I know this wid make old firm game more expensive but it wid increase atmosphere at lesser games by them being half the price. League cup? How about only for Scottish players? Or for under 23's or half team must be 21 or younger. Time to do something major to change. Summer football. Good idea. But ask sky to see if they wid pay more.

Weird thing is. I didn't think we were that bad last night. Lots of chances just needed to put one away. Just need to get rid of the fear factor which looks to stifle some players. Maybe by putting a couple of younger players with something to prove in the team. Why wasn't fleck brought on for lafferty who was knackered. Bendiksen to run at them on the right like Wylde was doing on the left. Change of tactics to throw them a bit.

McCoist and tactics in Europe..don't make me laugh.

Rabbit in the headlights again last night.

He could and should have made more tactical changes in all 4 games and didn't.

Wasn't in the least bit surprised that he only used two last night....in fact i was surprised as i expected only one.

McCoist and tactics in Europe..don't make me laugh.

Rabbit in the headlights again last night.

He could and should have made more tactical changes in all 4 games and didn't.

Wasn't in the least bit surprised that he only used two last night....in fact i was surprised as i expected only one.

One was forced. (tu)

heard that as well but Euro 2012 is on so doubt it.

The season should run from Feb til November and shut in the winter, Sky would pump extra money in cos theres no football to show in the summer months.

Its Drew here by the way Dunny!

Currie ?? Hows it goin big man haha !!

One was forced. (tu)

Does that not validate my point then?

Malmo at home...1-0 down and needing to score. No changes other than the enforced change when Ortiz came on to replace Weir after half an hour.

Malmo away...1-0 up and we have got to around the 60th monute and it is clear for all to see that we have lost the midfield. I would argue that with 10 men at that stage he should have been looking to shut up shop and shore up the defence and midfield. He didn't. They scored in the 66th minute and despite needing a goal to go through he waited until the 84th minute before putting Hemmings on for Ortiz. Their player was sent off in the 80th minute and for me with only a 1 man advantage and tired legs i would have made all 3 changes there and then.

Maribor away...the biggest and most damning lack of tactical awareness is when we are being over run again in the 2nd half and he makes no effort to change the shape or the players. They equalise in the 52nd minute and again we are out of it. Hanging on and giving away posession cheaply. They are creating chances and we are not.Again he makes one sub at half time to take off Naismith and put on Lafferty. Now as we saw last night in the last part of the game their manager makes his substitutions to slow the game down and disrupt the flow.Did McCoist do this in Maribor when we got to the last 5 minutes of the game? No he didn't and the end result was a decisive goal because we were out on our feet and switched off.

As for last night...Got to score and the only change he made was Healy for Ortiz.Again no thought in to how to create chances just stick on another forward and hope he gets on the end of a chance. Which to be fair he did and missed but wasn't unexpected given how little game time he had.

Over all the players were as much to blame as McCoist but his lack of decisive action at key points in these games is in my eyes as big a contributory factor.

Its got more to do with how pish the managers and coaches are at Scottish clubs rather than lack of decent players! An example, when Advocaat was in charge, there was a european game where Derek McIness was brought in out the cold and was asked to do a certain role, and he played a great game. Now the point is, would any manager in Scotland be able to do that? No chance.

Its got more to do with how pish the managers and coaches are at Scottish clubs rather than lack of decent players! An example, when Advocaat was in charge, there was a european game where Derek McIness was brought in out the cold and was asked to do a certain role, and he played a great game. Now the point is, would any manager in Scotland be able to do that? No chance.

PSV away ?

Can anyone ask Galloway about the fires in the Dundee Social Clubs when he was treasurer please,

Imagine that would be a "we've lost your signal caller " moment. :D

I might try and get on air and ask if he he remembers the guy who shouted, "Hey Galloway....yer' an arsehole!" at him whilst he was stood at the front of his open-top "battle bus" some years ago as it headed down Glasgow's High Street?

He's still an arsehole.

Imagine that would be a "we've lost your signal caller " moment. :D

I might try and get on air and ask if he he remembers the guy who shouted, "Hey Galloway....yer' an arsehole!" at him whilst he was stood at the front of his open-top "battle bus" some years ago as it headed down Glasgow's High Street?

He's still an arsehole.

Correction...he's a serial lying,fraudulent arsehole.

Some leagues in europe limit the amount of foreigners in match squad and starting XI.