Today's Attendance

watp72

Where were all the empty seats? Quite a few in Broomloan Rear and I seen some in BF2. (not many) but certainly wasn't 7,000 worth?

Couldn't see above me in Main Stand rear or club deck, granted but seemed fuller than 44,000.

I would've gone, but I just can't justify spending £53 on Rangers tickets in the space of a week when I'm living off a budget of a tenner a day. Sad times :(

(On a side note, £28 for an eighteen year old to go see Rangers-Aberdeen?!)

No, that's totally understandable. Just wondering where all the empty seats were as I certainly didn't notice 7,000 worth.

Where were all the empty seats? Quite a few in Broomloan Rear and I seen some in BF2. (not many) but certainly wasn't 7,000 worth?

Couldn't see above me in Main Stand rear or club deck, granted but seemed fuller than 44,000.

Answered your own question there mate

Club deck was pretty sparse

45,000 odd sounds about right to me

club deck was half empty and the corners in the enclousure was empty aswell

I would've gone, but I just can't justify spending £53 on Rangers tickets in the space of a week when I'm living off a budget of a tenner a day. Sad times :(

(On a side note, £28 for an eighteen year old to go see Rangers-Aberdeen?!)

It is very expensive ... especially when you see what they pay abroad for a product that is probably better

Preaching to the choir :D

It's hard to take though- within a couple of years, you go from £7 to £22 for the same game! Tempted to write a wee letter to the powers that be....

As a student myself, suppose I shouldn't take for granted that I still have a parent willing to pay for my part of the season ticket!

Got the FB add then Dougie. ;)

I'm sure the RFC Twitter retweeted something saying 47000 tickets where sold.

would that not be SEASON TICKETS + PUBLIC SALE?

when you take into account some season ticket holders not coming, unsold tickets on buses and those who bought and just didnt bother.... them maybe 45,000 might be about right.

I dunno, I cant see many empty seats from the EE, I thought the malmo game was busy!!

would that not be SEASON TICKETS + PUBLIC SALE?

when you take into account some season ticket holders not coming, unsold tickets on buses and those who bought and just didnt bother.... them maybe 45,000 might be about right.

I dunno, I cant see many empty seats from the EE, I thought the malmo game was busy!!

Just what was tweeted mate, said that 47K where sold and would be in attendance.

Rangers ought to have student discounts- missing a trick here tbh. Even 10% off or something- heck, that's an extra pint. :pipe:

Aye, the Club should reduce prices so that students can buy more drink :rolleyes:

On topic there were spaces all round the Stadium, and large empty spaces in the Broomloan Rear. I suspect the stated attendance is greater than the number of people there.