Im Only Posting What I Have Heard Here

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Na, it's inevitable apparently considering we've knocked back 2 bids and Jela has offered no indication as of yet that he wants to leave.

The bids are short of what we value him at. He will not be allowed to go at this moment in time. I am happy enough to trust what i have been told. I suppose if a stupid offer comes in that can change.

The bids are short of what we value him at. He will not be allowed to go at this moment in time. I am happy enough to trust what i have been told. I suppose if a stupid offer comes in that can change.

Ha no worries, just a bit of satire from me. No idea what the situation is, just find it hilarious that he's definitely going according to some

I have no reason to doubt you rfc52 however I feel that we will see a big money bid tomorrow

Thanks mate. I have another member on here who can verify the source if need be, At the values we are seeing at the minute it is not enough for us to sell. This does not budget for a ridiculous bid from a team though.

Thanks mate. I have another member on here who can verify the source if need be, At the values we are seeing at the minute it is not enough for us to sell. This does not budget for a ridiculous bid from a team though.

This is a relief. I would feel a lot better if the club would just come out and say he is not for sale.

This is a relief. I would feel a lot better if the club would just come out and say he is not for sale.

It always helps if they do mate. But say they do that and a huge bid comes in they cant reject. Then they get more grief!

It always helps if they do mate. But say they do that and a huge bid comes in they cant reject. Then they get more grief!

Aye, makes sense. Just being selfish and want my nerves calmed!

I don't want the big man to leave, but any offer over 10 million and we would be hard-pressed to turn it down.