Matt Mckay

scott_22

Awright lads just back from Magaluf, whats the script with Mckay? Not heard much since been away, Last i heard he was waiting for a visa? Watched him against Wales looked a good player, neat and tidy on the ball he defo signed? As said before been on holiday so not heard much, thanks in advance. WATP

Thanks lads, looked a good player against Wales. Looked as if they had him on the left side of midfield? Does bedoya not play there aswell? lets hope he slots into the midfield with Davis, dnt no much bout Bedoya tbh... WATP

Bedoya plays in center mid. I would play McKay on the left Naimsith on the right & Bedoya and Davis in the middle. middle of the park is sorted.

Like BrizOz says Matty has 2 matches for Australia. If he is lagged by travel I'd give him minutes30 at the end of the second half on the 10th

He should be ok to run on after that.

Matty will run all day for you once he is settled in. End to end all day.

i have no doubt that mckay will be the surprise signing for us...he will take a hell of alot of pressure off davis, whether he plays on the left or through the middle..he has excellent passing and will ultimately help us with our creativity going forward to allow davis to play his natural game...not an out and out wide man, but still delivers a decent cross and an even better free kick...for the price, we are getting a great deal, and will be exactly what is needed against the mhanky mob

I'd like this lineup from now on:

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Boca Wallace

Naismith Davis Bedoya McKayy

Lafferty Jelavic

The only thing I worry about that midfield is there is no physicality whatsoever in it, apart from Davis and even then he's not the most physical player.

Wee Matt McKay will be a star for us this year, as long as Ally and Kenny give him full opportunity to go out and play. if Matt sits on the bench and stagnates, will be a lost opportunity, let the lad play, give him confidence to go out and deliver and he will be the best dollar for dollar signing in a long time. boy is quality.

a midfield 4 of Naithsmith Bedoya Davis McKay. All relatively small players and will never cope with the physical side of the SPL. We def need a ball winner in there. Possibly Bouganegri, Bartley or Ness.

Bouganegri??? Have we merged three players to create the ultimate goal-scoring defender?

McKay not physical? Brown is a physical little cunt and I assure you McKay will get amoungst it. Size doesn't matter look at gattuso

Skill wins you games not brute force and even then Broon9 is as hard as a chocolate fireguard.

Plenty of us would give our right arm to be 20 years younger if he is the epitome of a midfield hardman.