Gears Of War 3

jdocherty72

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really glad they managed to get it right this time gears was such a let down but I'm loving this just now I'm glad its been made faster and less clunky again which really ruined gears 2 and also I dont think I've experienced much lag playing this so far thanks to the dedicated servers if I had one complaint it would have to be the SO really frustrating but if you wallbounce the shit out of the noobs with the gnasher your sorted been playing gears since 06 love it !! btw what rank is everybody ?

I'm really glad they managed to get it right this time gears was such a let down but I'm loving this just now I'm glad its been made faster and less clunky again which really ruined gears 2 and also I dont think I've experienced much lag playing this so far thanks to the dedicated servers if I had one complaint it would have to be the SO really frustrating but if you wallbounce the shit out of the noobs with the gnasher your sorted been playing gears since 06 love it !! btw what rank is everybody ?

I have had unplayable lag twice in it now,I imagine it was because I was playing quick matches and I'm sure Ranked gets server priority.So it just must have been a shit host.

I'm level 60 btw.

• 2 weeks later...

Bloody hell!

Thought i was good at 52 with my 6 onyx medals :disappointment:

I have no Onyx medals,the closest I am to one is,900 assists away from the Onyx assistant.

I'm lvl 77 now,A good few people already have their wings but I rekon alot of them have glitched it,coz they usually have the Xbox skin too.

Does Team deathmatch get you the most xp because I usually get between 1k-2k on Wingman

I would imagine KOTH would too but I'm pretty sure they have tried to make it so that if you spend so much time on a gametype you can make as much points as that on another.

Wingman is deffo the quickest though,I suppose it just depends how well you play,the most I have had from a single TDM is 11,500 xp with no medals but I imagine I only average aboot 3,000.

I'm 78 now and it takes 62,000 to level up.