Gears Of War 3

jdocherty72

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any one know if G force will be selling this early again its always a huge Get it right up you to every one on your freinds list when you playing a game that isnt out yet :)

GT iBe Sick3sT (Dont ask) :anguish:

You're a heavy sick cunt?

Aye if anybody want's to go through the campaign on insane with me, just add me. Probably be on FIFA 11 till it comes out :lol:

any one know if G force will be selling this early again its always a huge Get it right up you to every one on your freinds list when you playing a game that isnt out yet :)

GT iBe Sick3sT (Dont ask) :anguish:

Your in that iBe clan with terminator and that?

I have played them alot on Gears 2.

Gayest.Gamertag.Ever

Its old in my defence used to be in a TF clan wich done MLG canada for gears of war then it changed to IbE for gamebattles now its back to TF for gears of war 3 but i refuse to pay money to change my GT

Any one check it g force is selling this early ? lad on my freinds list has it alreadly said he got it in town

Only sad sacks get it early, I'm getting mine at ASDA at midnight then taking the next day off work to play it!

I'm just sad!

Where aboots like?

I think Gforce are selling it from Friday.

a phoned them up and he said tuesday ! I know they dont usually tell you on the phone but last year when I was getting black ops he was like just come in and we will talk and a got that on the saturday but all I got today was no tuesday buddy fud ! I want this game the now :(