Well Done Broadfoot Yesterday..

Johnny Dangerously

When i saw the line up before the game i was a bit pissed off that broadfoot was playing LB when we had bocanegra who plays there and big perry would have started at CB however after the game ally made the right decision because he had a really good game. :clap:

There was a defence splitting pass that Broadfoot delivered yesterday - down the left for Wylde, that Silva replicated for Man City vs Wigan yesterday.

Silva’s pass was creamed over, whilst the bold Kirk’s is accepted, without significant recognition, as an everyday part of his game. What we have come to expect no less.

I thought he also acted incredibly professional to the red card incident. I glad he didn't hit the deck or it would have been embarrassing.

You can just imagine the out-cry if he had went down. Papers & Radio would be full of it for days on end. Thank feck he never. We salute you big man (tu)

Thought he played very well yesterday although you know beforehand he isnt going to be a major attacking threat to the opposition.Playing on the left also doesnt help his attacking instincts but he was one of our successes yesterday.Ally was on his case most of the second half but it sounded in good spirit.

tin hat on here. broadfoot played well, but only in relation to his previous performances. there was in the first half 6 times in a row he gave the ball away ending an attack. i appreciate the lad's effort and will always support him as a rangers player but we need better!

Egg man was ok so I agree lets not get carried away, but on the first few corners they got the big baldy Kenneth beat eggman to every ball and thats why Super changed up the marking in the second half using Bocenegra to mark the big baldy centre half