Unpopular Thoughts/opinions About The Rangers

Senna

Doubt it, the popular opinion seems to be that the away support is way better than the home support.

I'm sure if you asked the boys in BF1, outwith those games stated, they'd rather be at home.

I don't sit in BF1 and still think our away support is shite most of the time.

Not standing at every away game does my tits in, it instantly improves the atmosphere.

Mostly people who don't attend away games.

Our European support is up there with the best though.

id agree with that also u see them manky cunts all standing at motherwell the other day thats what we should be like i even got a row for standing there earlier in the season

Their away support in the SPL, overall, is better than ours.

Is that a joke?

For fuck sake :lol:

Their fans are really poor, at Motherwell they were pish and in general are pretty poor.

I watched that full game and their fans started singing when Hooper scored.

All round they just create a better atmosphere. Standing at every ground, taking pyro.

And is it really smaller? Apart from Killie, both OF sell out all their allocation at SPL grounds? No.

Yeah, and there are figures to prove that too somewhere, seen them a while back, and, no they dont sell out their allocations.

Tbh mate they were poor on Sunday but at certain grounds they do seem more up for it. Tannadice is one of our best imo

To be fair, so would our support be if we were getting shagged rotten in the league.

Aye Tannadice is up there. But it just isn't enough, we have it in our locker to be fantastic at every away game but only produce the goods at certain ones :pipe:

So to speak.

To be fair, so would our support be if we were getting shagged rotten in the league.

Aye Tannadice is up there. But it just isn't enough, we have it in our locker to be fantastic at every away game but only produce the goods at certain ones :pipe:

So to speak.

I agree mate surprisingly i got a Rangers end ticket for the game v Killie we won 2-0 weds night game before not being able to get one in the away end for the end of season and it is the worst away game i have ever been too :disappointment:

Saying that the atmosphere in the home end when we won the leauge was good :wink: