Unpopular Thoughts/opinions About The Rangers

Senna

I was really torn, watching that show last night, between wanting to give Gazza a slap and wanting to give everybody in the studio a slap for encouraging him.

The difference is he's not a well man, and I have a fair amount of patience for people in his particular predicament, however impossible they are and however much they might be past the point of deserving compassion, but my patience for his cheerleaders is running thin. I don't think any less of Paul Gascoigne after watching that, his situation is what it is, but I was quite irked by 'Gazza'. And I've always liked the guy and think he's a very funny man.

Totally agree with your views. Great 2 posts.

I am aware that plenty of bears hate Mo Johnston. I was not aware that any (intelligent) bears thought he was a bad player while he was with us.

I know of plenty, who like Kenny Miller, refuse to acknowledge what he did for us and how good he actually was for us.

That's just wrong. Not to mention ironic.

Unpopular thoughts about Rangers?.....

I find the Great Escape/Dambusters/Battle of Britain/Rule Brittania medley played before games utterly embarrassing, cringeworthy, unimaginative and so out of tune/date with 2011

It doesn't say 'wrong opinions about Rangers'.

Here's an unpopular opinion - 'just because you state something contentious in this thread doesn't make it accurate'.

A "wrong" opinion according to you....

The OP asked the question. I answered it. It doesn't suit you. Deal with it

A "wrong" opinion according to you....

The OP asked the question. I answered it. It doesn't suit you. Deal with it

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks Ally McCoist is a funny man, just me and just about anyone else who's came in contact with him regardless of which team they support. It's a wrong opinion.

The OP asked a question, someone else answered it, I challenged it, you jumped in for some reason.....

What exactly am I meant to be dealing with?

Unpopular thoughts about Rangers?.....

I find the Great Escape/Dambusters/Battle of Britain/Rule Brittania medley played before games utterly embarrassing, cringeworthy, unimaginative and so out of tune/date with 2011

Are you hoping for a rap or hip-hop version of these tunes? :sherlock:

Are you hoping for a rap or hip-hop version of these tunes? :sherlock:

I'm hoping for a silent version of these tunes TBH. I wish our post match peeps would use a wee bit imagination when it comes to getting the crowd going. WTF has The Great Escape or feekin Dambusters theme got tpo do with Rangers?

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks Ally McCoist is a funny man, just me and just about anyone else who's came in contact with him regardless of which team they support. It's a wrong opinion.

The OP asked a question, someone else answered it, I challenged it, you jumped in for some reason.....

Your losing me mate. I have no idea what you're talking about regards to Ally being funny?

And I'm not the only one who thinks he's unfunny.

Small world, eh ?