Would You Want Ally To Stand Down...

Sheikh Salim

248 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want Ally to leave then, If we lost the league by a point this season. However assume by the end of the season we are playing the type of football we yearn for, and can maybe see a bright future if we persist?

I'm sick of all this manager standing down shite that is being posted on here.

The season is about 2 months old so Ally has had no time to show what he is worth as a manager.

There has been pros and cons this season already and I really do hope he gets his chance to find himself as a manager and develop his own style.

Can we please just put all this manager stand down shite to bed until the end of the season at least and let the manager get on with doing his job

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to talk about him getting sacked after one season in the job is fucking ludicrous.

It reeks of declan in my opinion.

I appreciate its a pol , but cant we wait till the end of the season before we start these debates.

I'm sick of all this manager standing down shite that is being posted on here.

Don't be calling me a taig ya fucking prick. Plenty of other people have posted their opinion, I gave my opinion and said I'd want him to stay regardless. If you can't contribute in a constructive manner instead of trolling with your false outrage fuck off and don't post in it. It was to get an idea of what other people thought.

:wanker:

I am a taig ya fucking prick. Plenty of other people have posted their opinion, I gave my opinion and said I'd want him to stay regardless. If you can't contribute in a constructive manner instead of trolling with your false outrage fuck off and don't post in it. It was to get an idea of what other people thought.

shifty.gif

Don't be calling me a taig ya fucking prick. Plenty of other people have posted their opinion, I gave my opinion and said I'd want him to stay regardless. If you can't contribute in a constructive manner instead of trolling with your false outrage fuck off and don't post in it. It was to get an idea of what other people thought.

Why bother though? Why shoudl we be lookign at what may happen at the end of the season just now? Surely the focus shoudl be on the here and now and doing all we can to support the manager and the team to 4IAR.

To be trying to have a should the manager stand down at the end of the season debate just now is just Declan-esque

Why bother though? Why shoudl we be lookign at what may happen at the end of the season just now? Surely the focus shoudl be on the here and now and doing all we can to support the manager and the team to 4IAR.

To be trying to have a should the manager stand down at the end of the season debate just now is just Declan-esque

Are you at the game caller? It's called a discussion board for a reason and has fuck all to do with what is happening on the pitch.

Are you at the game caller? It's called a discussion board for a reason and has fuck all to do with what is happening on the pitch.

And here was me thinking it was a discussion board about a football team - who's end product is produced on the pitch.

I'm all for a discussion but I am simply questioning what is to be gained by anyone form discussing the end of the season when the season is in its infancy.

In the spirit of discussion tell me what you feel is of beneift in us looking at the hypothetical situation posed at the start of this thread at this stage in the season?

I do support the manager, in fact that much that IF we lost the league I'd be more than happy for him to stay another season. For the record, I'm pretty much certain we will win the league this season, we def have a stronger squad and good passion, this showed on Sunday.

I know what you are saying, like I said though my intention was not to cause controversy, it was to see how many Rangers fans could put up with not having instant success.

I personally thought it was quite a good question to ask, as it encouraged debate. Does that make me a fucking tarrier cunt now? I would happily personally meet and bitch slap any fucker that calls me this.

I don't see the people that voted yes being called names. It's so easy to fling timposter accusations over the fucking internet about ones allegiances when he/she posts a question such as this.

Sorry for asking what I thought was possibly an interesting theoretical scenario. And shame on all you people that posted in this thread. call yourselves Rangers fans...

:box:

And here was me thinking it was a discussion board about a football team - who's end product is produced on the pitch.

I'm all for a discussion but I am simply questioning what is to be gained by anyone form discussing the end of the season when the season is in its infancy.

In the spirit of discussion tell me what you feel is of beneift in us looking at the hypothetical situation posed at the start of this thread at this stage in the season?

Who said there was anything to be gained from discussing it or that there would be any benefit?

If you don't want to discuss it......steer clear of it. Easy peasy.

Who said there was anything to be gained from discussing it or that there would be any benefit?

If you don't want to discuss it......steer clear of it. Easy peasy.

I've given my opinion on why I don't think there is any merit in discussing it which I consider I am entitled to do so.

You appear to be focused on advising people where they should and shouldn't post. I didn't realise you were responsible for moderating what people could and couldn't post

I do support the manager, in fact that much that IF we lost the league I'd be more than happy for him to stay another season. For the record, I'm pretty much certain we will win the league this season, we def have a stronger squad and good passion, this showed on Sunday.

I know what you are saying, like I said though my intention was not to cause controversy, it was to see how many Rangers fans could put up with not having instant success.

I personally thought it was quite a good question to ask, as it encouraged debate. Does that make me a fucking tarrier cunt now? I would happily personally meet and bitch slap any fucker that calls me this.

I don't see the people that voted yes being called names. It's so easy to fling timposter accusations over the fucking internet about ones allegiances when he/she posts a question such as this.

Sorry for asking what I thought was possibly an interesting theoretical scenario. And shame on all you people that posted in this thread. call yourselves Rangers fans...

:box:

I'm not calling you a tarrier - but I can see where the "Declan" accusation may come from.

I can see why you posed the question in the 1st place, I am simply questioning the merit in considering such an idea at this time in the season as I think the fans and the club's focus shoudl be on the here and now at presentso that ideally when the season's end comes we will be both playing good football and winning he league

:21:

Every fucking week since he got the job there have been people moaning about it. Every week.

We aren't even out of September and we are out of 3 competitions and there are "should McCoist be manager?" type threads popping up. What is the purpose of these threads? What is the benefit of undermining the manager and causing further divisions in the support? Who benefits from all this shite?

In retrospect, I am glad we are now out of the sideshow competitions this season. The new manager can concentrate on the main objective (winning the SPL, however tedious) in his first season and hopefully take things a step further next season in Europe.

Any talk of McCoist being tin-tacked or "stood down" is just a fucking nonsense.

Its embarrassing on here sometimes, like a school playground, full of misinformed kids asking ridiculous questions.

I'm not calling you a tarrier - but I can see where the "Declan" accusation may come from.

I can see why you posed the question in the 1st place, I am simply questioning the merit in considering such an idea at this time in the season as I think the fans and the club's focus shoudl be on the here and now at presentso that ideally when the season's end comes we will be both playing good football and winning he league

:21:

I consider a lot of things. I consider as to what it would feel like playing for the Rangers.I consider if Lafferty's missus rides as good as she looks. I consider if I should stay sober tonight with nightshift looming tomorrow.

I considered the response I would get to a theoretical question. I also considered that 100% of the fans will be focussed on the team at the moment, confident as I am about us winning the league this season, and that a certain percentage of them could retain an open mind to discussions such as this and answer sensibly without making inflammatory accusations.

Anyways, bar our differing opinions, we all truly are the people.

:gerbad:

I've given my opinion on why I don't think there is any merit in discussing it which I consider I am entitled to do so.

You appear to be focused on advising people where they should and shouldn't post. I didn't realise you were responsible for moderating what people could and couldn't post

No, I was merely suggesting that for someone so dead-set against this particular topic being discussed you are not obliged to take part. To claim that the thread is 'Declan-esque' shows your complete lack of understanding as to what the board is all about.

Your appearance at East End today would have done far more to help the quest for 4iar than being on here moaning like a little bitch about an unimportant thread.

No, I was merely suggesting that for someone so dead-set against this particular topic being discussed you are not obliged to take part. To claim that the thread is 'Declan-esque' shows your complete lack of understanding as to what the board is all about.

Your appearance at East End today would have done far more to help the quest for 4iar than being on here moaning like a little bitch about an unimportant thread.

Well if its that unimportant why are you getting yourself all worked up about it? Away and have a lie down. I'm questioning the thread's merit and relevance. that is part of a discussion but clearly this is lost on you. as for questionin my understanding of the board, you will see I am one of the longest established members of the board so I have a very good understanding of what this board is all about. i would question whether you do however.

My absence form the game today is for medical reasons not that I should actually have to justify myself to you anyway. I consider the thread Declan-esque as it is of the same mindset I would expect from them.

Anyone who wanted Ally out after a month in the job are clearly morons.

Whilst i wont be calling for Allys head, i simply cannot see how he will get the better of his rival for this league championship, i said when he got the job Lennon would eat him up and spit him out