***the Champions Vs Kilmarnock***

Gaz52

Seems the team is clicking into gear in the league like they did at the tail end of last season. Really blowing teams away and thats great when the leagues only a couple of months old. Passing and movements superb , very little of this long ball pish. Bring anycunt on :D:uk:

Same team as yesterday.

Say it every SPL game but it's a must-win.

Pressure would really be on if we open up a 7pt gap. Points on the board are always more valuable than games in hand, 07/08 taught us that.

A narrow home win due to the 75 minute brigade abusing them after not being 3-0 up in the first 15 minutes/a pass going astray/having the audacity to miscontrol the ball/misplacing a pass/the manager sitting in the stand and not "introducing fresh legs" after not being 3-0 up in the first 15 minutes.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :Goian::Bocanegra: :papac:

:bedoya: :davis: :3070edu: :wylde:

:jelavic: :Naismith:

Subs: Alexander, Broadfoot, Perry, McKay, McCulloch, Lafferty and Healy

If Naisy gets banned (God forbid) then I'd keep Bedoya at RM and put Laff up wi Jela.

Hope we see more from McKay, if the lads play the same way than they did on Saturday then we'll romp this. Killie are struggling atm; Last 4 games (W: 1 D:1 L: 2) I think. Wish I could get to this one, maybe the Hibs game but am no counting on it.

Gers 3-0 Killie (Jelavic (2), Wylde) :21:

Be nice if the fans actually made some atmosphere and supported all the players the way they do in away games. No co-incidence (Taig match aside) that we play our best football away from home. The morgue that is Ibrox will be in evidence tomorrow night and i agree with Al Jolson that a lot of our fans should take a long hard look at themselves if they do go along tomorrow and do nothing but moan or shout abuse at the usual whipping boys.

As for the team i do not want to see Ortiz or McCulloch in the starting line up. Their style of play is too slow and languid for the up tempo game we need to play to trounce our opponents. I also hope Lafferty's kick up the arse on Saturday inspires him to put in a performance and accept criticisms of his link up play and movement which was poor against Dunfermline.

Same team as Saturday and we should win by two or three.