Broxi1872

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephen Crainey out with ankle injury

Lee Wallace called up

Thank f*ck.

I'd have him before Phil - 'I'm English - first and foremost - Bardsley as Lee's a left back now and Phil's a right-back anyway past the fact we have someone who'd rather fight Glen Johnson for a place which is fair enough.

When I go to see Scotland, I go to support the country in which I was born and raised. My support of Rangers has nothing to do with it.

This (tu)

I've been going to Scotland games for about 8 years and I'll carry on until I'm deid.

Great news that Wallace has been called up, deserves it ahead of some of the other shite that have in recent times :lol:

I'm the same as Boab, 100% behind the National team and whether you admit it or not, we have improved a lot under recently.

Cant wait for this. Flying to Prague on Thursday morning for 2 days. Then Liechtenstein on sat. Sun head to Magaluf for two days then Alicante for the game.

Scotland trips are always phenomenal and about 60/70% Bears as well which makes it better.

Great news that Wallace has been called up, deserves it ahead of some of the other shite that have in recent times :lol:

I'm the same as Boab, 100% behind the National team and whether you admit it or not, we have improved a lot under recently.

(tu)

Think we have improved a bit but under Levein we won't qualify for anything so its a tricky one and under a different manager, we'd really have been a super team by now with the talent that we have.

I don't rate Levein and I'm not keen on belittling our national team by having folk in the squad who admit to not being Scottish.

Not a great follower of the national team but I never want them to lose.

Can see us struggling against Liechtenstein :disappointment:

Happy to see Wallace called up to the squad! Should have been in the original one though!

Scottish people who want Scotland to get humped are moronic.

I'm not too bothered about international football but I still want my country to win.

Same, I watched the Czech game in a pub down here full to the gunnels with Scotland fans. That was amazing.