How Bad Were They Officials Today ?

BLUEDIGNITY

called griffiths offside when he was on.

they were basically fine today.

so because they called a hibs offfside you think they were fine?

They were utter shite, 2 offside goals for us, the ref giving Lafferty a yellow for getting blocked offf by 2 hibs defenders.

Jelavic getting called on side when he was clearly on. They were not fine.

so because they called a hibs offfside you think they were fine?

They were utter shite, 2 offside goals for us, the ref giving Lafferty a yellow for getting blocked offf by 2 hibs defenders.

Jelavic getting called on side when he was clearly on. They were not fine.

they were fair. as for their accuracy its hard to tell at the match and all the decisions were tight.

i may change my mind once i see the highlights.

if hes not there the defender doesn't need to touch it.

As I said mate, it's about interpreting the offside rule and I'm not the best at it (and am definitely not unbiased :lol:)

Actually thought they done ok today but couldn't for the life of me understand why Stack stays on the park (or at very least doesn't get a booking) for the penalty incident.

As I said mate, it's about interpreting the offside rule and I'm not the best at it (and am definitely not unbiased :lol:)

Actually thought they done ok today but couldn't for the life of me understand why Stack stays on the park (or at very least doesn't get a booking) for the penalty incident.

laffertys going away from goal. refs use this as a cop out. he probably should have been booked but in reality booking a keeper does little.

Why was Ness's goal chopped off?

It shouldn't have been. I think if the linesman had the opportunity to defend himself, and he was honest, he would say he was too quick to put his flag up. But I can live with that, he made a mistake, he's human.

What I do have a conflict with is how the club never, or very rarely, highlight these things. Lafferty's OF goal, today's goal, Stokes penalty at Ibrox last season.

But I also like how the club very rarely highlight them and we can revel in the fact that we don't behave like them. Which is better to be honest. If slightly infuriating.

Which is the reason for my conflict. Kapish?

Referee was poor today. His assistants never helped him at all though . Stacks swipe at Laff was right in front of him also every Time our cbs headed the ball the were pushed about with no intension of playing the ball. Also when a hibs player got smashed in the coupon he waited until hibs lost possession and then blew for treatment

Perhaps I am biased but I thought the referee and linesmen were poor today the offsides not given when were off the offsides given when not.Also Stack could have been red carded even though Hibs defenders got back I feel it was a clear goal scoring opportunity.The ref and linesmen did get a few sarcastic cheers when they made the right decisions for a change.

Keeper didnt get at least a booking at the pen, as has been said, which is really strange because if its a pen then surely its a booking? There was also a point when Goian attempted to tackle some Hibs numpty whose name I forget not, the guy went past Goian and then Whittaker made a great tackle so the ref brought it back for a foul that never was, totally baffling. There is playing advantage and there is taking the piss. The Hibs striker obogo whatever was about a mile offside at one point and wasnt flagged.

Problem with some of the offside was the Rangers TV coverage was quite poor for the angles. Ref wasnt any worse tbh that they usually are, we just happen to live an era where they are shite. More money? Should sack the lot of them.

Looks like some people don't understand the rules of the game.

It does not matter if Jelavic never touched the ball, he was active in the move because the defender had to make the clearance to stop the ball going through to him. Not seen the incident back to see if Jelavic was 'offside' but the linesman was 100% correct to put his flag up if he believed Jela was offside.

Have no problem with the referee today, however his assistants seemed to make some poor calls for both sides.

(tu)