Nationalist Rangers Fans

GOAT

Oh the irony.

My post involve points of fact, your posts are used simply to bump up postal numbers.

You my Jacobite rebel, have to this date NEVER and I mean Never , shown actual proof as to the crap you say.

PS I know a wee fat keech that can get you a signed sandy thom cd .

You my Jacobite rebel, have to this date NEVER and I mean Never , shown actual proof as to the crap you say.

PS I know a wee fat keech that can get you a signed sandy thom cd .

Perhaps you have ignored links to government figures, and such like. For the interests of the hard of thought, feel free to pull up ANYTHING you are not happy with and I will run through it again.

Every days a school day.

Of our other results, the most striking, as the Scottish National Party prepares for its annual conference this week, is the rise in support for Scottish independence, now backed by majorities in both Scotland and the rest of the UK.

Scotland should be an independent country

Agree: 39% (+6 points since May 2011)

Disagree: 38% (-4)

In Scotland:*

Agree 49% (+11)

Disagree 37% (-9)

Women (29%) are more likely than men (18%) to say that they don’t know if Scotland should be independent or not. Social group DE are most likely to say that they agree (44%).

In other questions, Labour have made no progress on the economy, despite bad news on growth and unemployment.

I trust David Cameron and George Osborne to make the right decisions about the economy

Agree: 30% (-1 since August)

Disagree: 49% (-1)

Lifted from the Independent comdes poll 15 october 2011.

Of our other results, the most striking, as the Scottish National Party prepares for its annual conference this week, is the rise in support for Scottish independence, now backed by majorities in both Scotland and the rest of the UK.

Agree 49% (+11)

Disagree 37% (-9)

Women (29%) are more likely than men (18%) to say that they don’t know if Scotland should be independent or not. Social group DE are most likely to say that they agree (44%).

In other questions, Labour have made no progress on the economy, despite bad news on growth and unemployment.

I trust David Cameron and George Osborne to make the right decisions about the economy

Could YOU possibly put forward a coherent answer to my question?

And, The Independent? Seriously? Is that the best support you can come out with?

Perhaps you have ignored links to government figures, and such like. For the interests of the hard of thought, feel free to pull up ANYTHING you are not happy with and I will run through it again.

Every days a school day.

Only thing I can say Jacobite, is I am glad I sold my business before this little fat keech, Kenny the drunk, and swinney the asswipe really bring this region to it's knees.

You my Jacobite have no idea what these fucking wanks will do.

And re your answering , you have never given me a direct answer to anything I have asked.

Every day is putting up with fuckin Jacobites spout shit

Could YOU possibly put forward a coherent answer to my question?

And, The Independent? Seriously? Is that the best support you can come out with?

You haven't asked a question, you just don't know when to use the questionmark.

You entered the thread when I asked for ANYONE to promote the fiscal benefits of the UK union. Deflection only makes you look silly.

What papers would you consider decent papers then? <----- 'Question'

You haven't asked a question, you just don't know when to use the questionmark.

You entered the thread when I asked for ANYONE to promote the fiscal benefits of the UK union. Deflection only makes you look silly.

What papers would you consider decent papers then? <----- 'Question'

Post #681.

Only thing I can say Jacobiye, is I am glad I sold my business before this little fat keech, Kenny the drunk, and swinney the asswipe really bring this region to it's knees.

You my Jacobite have no idea what these fucking wanks will do.

And re your answering , you have never given me a direct answer to anything I have asked.

Every day is putting up with fuckin Jacobites spout shit

Priceless.

So you were given the opportunity for me to run through figures and you give nada. Your silence speaks volumes and slavering like 'jacobite', and 'region' render you worthless.

Now the platform is yours, what will these "fucking wanks do"? - Please timetable and provide figures.

Thanks in advance.

Great this is what we are wanting.

Please explain why the union has served Scotland well..

State Pension..NHS really do not need to say anymore do I . OOPS! that great 3 letter word you 4th verse wannabees love to us OIL

PS I know a wee fat keech that can get you a signed sandy thom cd.

Priceless.

So you were given the opportunity for me to run through figures and you give nada. Your silence speaks volumes and slavering like 'jacobite', and 'region' render you worthless.

Now the platform is yours, what will these "fucking wanks do"? - Please timetable and provide figures.

Thanks in advance.

Gives us that I was in the BRITISH army speech again , take it you will give up your BRITISH pension then . And are we not a REGION.

PS I known a wee fat keech that can get you a signed sandy thom cd.

Agree 49% (+11)

Disagree 37% (-9)

All great stuff. We all obviously want to break the union?

So lets hold a referendum in the next 6months?

Why not, mr salmond?,

YOU KNOW YOU WOULD LOSE

State Pension..NHS really do not need to say anymore do I . OOPS! that great 3 letter word you 4th verse wannabees love to us OIL

PS I know a wee fat keech that can get you a signed sandy thom cd.

I don't think you understand anything chimp.

Scotland could have introduced a state pension and NHS. Indeed as founding members we can say for reasonable certainly Scotland would have have had a NHS.

State pensions isn't the smartest choice of topic, but if I reach the age of 72 and get my state pension(that you unionst labour) I agree its a good thing.

Now I didn't ask you whether you thought national insurance contribution are superior to private provisions. Shame you are unable to answer the simplist questions.

I was expecting some financials, still I'm sure you can mask your debate by running the *hilarious* Sandy Thom Cd line to cloudy the waters.

I don't think you understand anything chimp.

Scotland could have introduced a state pension and NHS. Indeed as founding members we can say for reasonable certainly Scotland would have have had a NHS.

State pensions isn't the smartest choice of topic, but if I reach the age of 72 and get my state pension(that you unionst labour) I agree its a good thing.

Now I didn't ask you whether you thought national insurance contribution are superior to private provisions. Shame you are unable to answer the simplist questions.

I was expecting some financials, still I'm sure you can mask your debate by running the *hilarious* Sandy Thom Cd line to cloudy the waters.

COULD have big difference from WOULD have, but there again we will never know that, will we?

Never answered about giving up your BRITISH ARMY pension and why may ask did you not refuse said payments?

PS I KNOW A WEE FAT KEECH THAT CAN GET YOU A SIGNED COPY OF A SANDY THOM CD

*sigh* read through the thread and stop wasting folks time.

This has been answered 4 or 5 times already.

oh im sorry if i disturbed you from your "i hate thatcher" pin cushion and corries cd.

Im still right though.

YOU WOULD LOSE