Bookie Roulette Machines

ready1873

Although I'm aware of the poor probability of making profit on one of these, bar some luck, I do enjoy putting a few quid in, normally betting on red, black, odds, evens.

Anyway I notice a lot of guys seem to spread small money over the board to maximise chances of success.

But how is this normally done? Do guys just spend about £6 spreading 20ps [which I believe would win £7] and hoping one of the numbers comes in?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on the person and their routines. Some people do that and plays the odds, but it would take 10 spins to make a 10er. Some people just put a few quid on a few numbers to win big and keep repeating it.

I have the same numbers all the time but sometimes I believe some numbers follow a pattern, always end up down though. Id stay away mate they can be the devil.

Hate to burst your bubble mate but these machines will fuck you over in the end up! If you think they sit in the bookies because they can be beaten your mad! Enjoy your winnings while you are up! They stay open when there is no racing on for a reason! My aunty works for william hill and one night a guy took 4k out the machine yet the machines were still showing a 3k profit for that day! Am sure some of the lads on here that work in the bookies will confirm that!

I will throw a few quid in here and there but never go mental on them, usually pick the first 12 and just spread out about £3 between 0-12 hoping I build it up a little, just started doing that and must have made about 40 quid in a week from it, I do know when to walk from it but.

The other week I was at the post office during my break, then I went into the bookies to put on my coupon for the weekend, guy I seen in the post office must have just lifted out his jiro, whacked the whole lot into the roulette and lost it, fair to say he was not a happy chappy.

£20 a week is nothing as long as wither you win or lose thats all you put in it...for me personally a can do that and have for about 4year...a do see people's points about the nutters putting full wages and that in because they are chasing there money they have lost

Hate to burst your bubble mate but these machines will fuck you over in the end up! If you think they sit in the bookies because they can be beaten your mad! Enjoy your winnings while you are up! They stay open when there is no racing on for a reason! My aunty works for william hill and one night a guy took 4k out the machine yet the machines were still showing a 3k profit for that day! Am sure some of the lads on here that work in the bookies will confirm that!

You're not bursting any bubble.

I'm aware that its a mugs game, that's why I stated in the first post that I only put a few quid in.

I always find, the more money your willing to put in the more chance you have of winning.

I seem to win more if I start with £20 quid than starting with a tenner. You've got to pick the right time to quit aswell, don't be too greedy.

there is a guaranteed way to eventually win on roulette, but it could cost an obscene amount of money and the table has to have no limits to your bet

as for the bookie machines, my local Hill's have 4 of these gaming machines and apparently they do pay the staffs wages, not one single bet on a horse race, dog race or football match has to be taken for the shop to break even