St Mhirren Fans Today

Zvonimir Boban

Remember a few seasons back, we were at Glasgow Airport waiting to go on holiday and the St.Mirren squad were heading out on a pre season tour. Gus McPherson was the manager and chisel pape face features Millen was their manager.

Gus was on his mobile whilst Millen led a procession of their squad into the Celtic store. When he finished his phone call he told them to "get their arses out of there" and said to Millennium that he "should've kent that he'd be in there".

Sorry but I fail to know what happened in 1986? Before my time. When they scored I also noticed they all ran towards the family section where kids sit, it reminded me of Aberdeen doing it last season.

Celtic needed to thrash St Mirren on the last day of the season and Dundee had to beat Hearts for Celtic to win the title. St Mirren put up zero resistance.

Celtic needed to thrash St Mirren on the last day of the season and Dundee had to beat Hearts for Celtic to win the title. St Mirren put up zero resistance.

A 2-0 victory would have done celtic. The additional 3 goals didn't matter.

If Hearts had played well enough to get the draw required, nothing that St Mirren or celtic did would have made the slightest difference.

Hearts blew the chance of a generation.