Gf2q Today

bankieblue

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I seen from BF1 he was being spoken to by a few coppers then he started resisting and looked as if he lashed out and his one of them, intentional or not that's how it appeared.

This lot will be trying to make a point and anybody will be used as an example

Old guy in front of me was steaming and was the ref a f*****n cunt etc... and not being quiet about it either. Absolutely amazed he wasn't removed.

when i came back in there was a young boy totally pished screeming ftp & others & i guy tapped me on the shoulder & sais how the f**k can he get away with that.

when i came back in there was a young boy totally pished screeming ftp & others & i guy tapped me on the shoulder & sais how the f**k can he get away with that.

Can't say I noticed him, but that sort of attitude isn't really helpful. Should be looking at ways to help your nephew out, rather than bringing up things that other bears got away with.

Had to laugh to begin with. There were five male policemen on the stairs along with two male stewards, yet as far as I could tell they chose to send their little blonde female pal in to talk. Then the big idiot from the Anti-Sectarian Initiative took over, even though the guy was being accosted for simply being drunk.

Can't say I noticed him, but that sort of attitude isn't really helpful. Should be looking at ways to help your nephew out, rather than bringing up things that other bears got away with.

Had to laugh to begin with. There were five male policemen on the stairs along with two male stewards, yet as far as I could tell they chose to send their little blonde female pal in to talk. Then the big idiot from the Anti-Sectarian Initiative took over, even though the guy was being accosted for simply being drunk.

thanks gf jofn . maybe im a bit naive with things like this . as ive never had any bother with the police . but just to see the way they treat the general public is nothing short of shocking .

hi guys looking for some help with an incident which happened today in gf2 . my young nephew was removed & arrested for being under the influence of drink . both of us had our usual couple of pints b4 the game . as we do every couple of weeks . but he was approached by 2 g4s guys who said they would like to speak to him outside regarding some matter but wouldnt say what the matter was . when i asked they said he had been spotted by cctv as being under the influence . my nephew refused to leave as we both seen no reason for him to . b4 we know it he had 6 of strathclydes finest on top of him &dragging him to a van . ive now been told hes in till monday will appear at glasgow sheriff court to face charges . any help would be much appreciated guys .

Did they see him drinking? Was he drinking outside the stadium?

thanks gf jofn . maybe im a bit naive with things like this . as ive never had any bother with the police . but just to see the way they treat the general public is nothing short of shocking .

ole to be honest we came off the subway had one half in the stadium / louden then straight into game . i could see the point if he was a serial pest ie causing bother every game & wanting rid of him but i cant put across how quiet the boy is . i get the feeling they were just trying to get there numbers up .

I would like to know if this sort of stuff happens at Parkhead. ie The polis just going in and arresting people for next to nothing.

How can you get arrested for having a drink before the game and not causing any trouble? Just sounds like the polis have picked a random out and it was this guys bad luck that got him the jail.

Rangers fans should use there phones to film polis/stewards when they fell a person is getting thrown out or arrested for fuck all.

Someone did film this entire carry on on their phone. The trouble is, the video also shows the lad wrestling with the police after a while so the video would probably end up doing him more harm than good.

The thing with this is that if they were tossing him out for being too drunk, whether he was or not, then either he was too drunk on the way in or he brought drink into the stadium. Either way the two police on whichever door he was on haven't done their job.

Someone did film this entire carry on on their phone. The trouble is, the video also shows the lad wrestling with the police after a while so the video would probably end up doing him more harm than good.

The thing with this is that if they were tossing him out for being too drunk, whether he was or not, then either he was too drunk on the way in or he brought drink into the stadium. Either way the two police on whichever door he was on haven't done their job.

(tu) I got a knock back from the old firm the other week for being ''too drunk''