All The Bbc Links Etc

I just don't understand how some on here are supportive of protesting against the BBC, or are disgusted with the corporation only to find links for the BBC posted here there and everywhere all over the forum.

I admit, I used the BBC website a lot for news, and also to remind me of fixtures etc. In fact, I used their site so much I had 3 icons on my Firefox toolbar ready to take me there with a touch of a button.

Those buttons have been deleted, I will not give the BBC any more traffic boost by using their site.

Why shout and moan about something if you're not willing to do anything about it? Sadly I still think the majority of bears will be using this pathetic excuse of an unbiased British media corporation without much interruption.

Why?

If the BBC again tries to undermine our club, we will find out about it through non-BBC sources. So there is no real need in keeping tabs on the BBC directly. I say hit them where it hurts, give your custom to other TV channels, news sites etc. There are plently out there, all waiting to give you the quality service the BBC was unable to provide.

Just my thoughts on this whole thing.

Deleting shortcuts to a website?

now we're getting serious.

seriously, can we all delete them off freeview, sky or virgin?

I know you can with certain freeview boxes, what about the others?

a united atand against the fuck is what we need.

I just don't understand how some on here are supportive of protesting against the BBC, or are disgusted with the corporation only to find links for the BBC posted here there and everywhere all over the forum.

I admit, I used the BBC website a lot for news, and also to remind me of fixtures etc. In fact, I used their site so much I had 3 icons on my Firefox toolbar ready to take me there with a touch of a button.

Those buttons have been deleted, I will not give the BBC any more traffic boost by using their site.

Why shout and moan about something if you're not willing to do anything about it? Sadly I still think the majority of bears will be using this pathetic excuse of an unbiased British media corporation without much interruption.

Why?

If the BBC again tries to undermine our club, we will find out about it through non-BBC sources. So there is no real need in keeping tabs on the BBC directly. I say hit them where it hurts, give your custom to other TV channels, news sites etc. There are plently out there, all waiting to give you the quality service the BBC was unable to provide.

Just my thoughts on this whole thing.

The BBC are not dependent on web traffic, viewing figures or anything else. We all pay the BBC for the privilege of watching TV, even if we never watched again or clicked on a link, the BBC get the same amount of money.

The way I see it is, this is a business as any other, their directors will have to hit targets. If they have taken a route which reduces their veiwing figures or traffic, then targets will be harder to hit. People will be held accountable for this drop and perhaps this will make it clear doing what they have been doing is not a good way to do business. It might shock them into reporting in a less biased manner - as the British public expects.