I Am Not Ally Mccoist

Edmiston Drive

Just in case a good number of you are thinking this! After I said last week when Lee got a run out then played against Liverpool , that Ally would be doing this with today and next week in mind.

So once again I am not Ally McCoist. just a very good reader of the game of football biggrin.gif

Just in case a good number of you are thinking this! After I said last week when Lee got a run out then played against Liverpool , that Ally would be doing this with today and next week in mind.

So once again I am not Ally McCoist. just a very good reader of the game of football biggrin.gif

You pished?

Everyone said this.

tbh The starting 11 was a surprise and we had no business winning. Why Papac over Wylde? Why Lee AND Edu? Why not play Jela from the start and then see how he is?

Yes we won and I am delighted.

But I am seriously concerned that Ally though that was his best side. Papac over Wylde? Still baffles me.

Yes.. at the end of the day.. we look good and Ally looks great... But that was pure luck imho.

tbh The starting 11 was a surprise and we had no business winning. Why Papac over Wylde? Why Lee AND Edu? Why not play Jela from the start and then see how he is?

But I am seriously concerned that Ally though that was his best side. Papac over Wylde? Still baffles me.

Yes.. at the end of the day.. we look good and Ally looks great... But that was pure luck imho.

thank fuck your in canada

Check the match thread - I also predicted this.

I also am not Ally McCoist

Jelavic wasn't well, virus or bug he had. The other 2 were thrown in 4 the physical bAttle ally knew he would get at tynnie yesterday

Im Walter Smith (Sir Walter to my blue nose friends) :crabflute: